5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram With Mopar 2" Lift Kit and Fuel 35's

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I talked to Readylift and they gave criteria on when this can be added to the Rebel or off road package truck. I don’t know how to add a link to it, but I did a detailed thread on this with pictures and dimensions.

Marty3374

Reaction score
That is correct, but the Rebel already has a one inch lift, giving you a total of 4.5 inches over a stock truck.
Ok had a lengthy conversation with readylift. They said the 3.5 kit will give my truck a 3.5 in front at 4 in the back. The new control arms will correct the cv joint I can live with a .5 rake as long as i can have my 35x20s

Marty3374

Reaction score
I talked to Readylift and they gave criteria on when this can be added to the Rebel or off road package truck. I don’t know how to add a link to it, but I did a detailed thread on this with pictures and dimensions.
He told me as long as the front (measured from center of wheel to the fender straight up) doesnt exceed 22 in the kit will fit fine. Mine measured 22 in front and 24 in back

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s good news, do you have a shop in mind that will do this ?

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He told me as long as the front (measured from center of wheel to the fender straight up) doesnt exceed 22 in the kit will fit fine. Mine measured 22 in front and 24 in back
That’s good. Mine actually measures a little over 23”. As a result, I didn’t use the pre load spacer.

Junirol

Reaction score
I recently installed the 2" mopar lift kit with the fox shocks. It looks like it lift the vehicle 2" front and back, so the factory rake is still present, truck just seem taller. I was wondering if anyone install this kit and installed a 2" leveling kit to level out the truck, been debating if I should but abit fraid it may cause some issues with ball joints.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Hello, I also have that kit installed and saw another member who had his installed and the shop also installed a Rough Country 2.5” level up front. If I remember correctly he said that the shop does this with all of their Mopar lifts.

Now of course I have no official stats to indicate whether this will over time adversely affect anything. Keep us posted if you do choose this route please. :)

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello, I also have that kit installed and saw another member who had his installed and the shop also installed a Rough Country 2.5” level up front. If I remember correctly he said that the shop does this with all of their Mopar lifts.

Now of course I have no official stats to indicate whether this will over time adversely affect anything. Keep us posted if you do choose this route please. :)
That would be 4-4.5 inches of lift without a differential drop. I would be hesitant.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Again lol this isn’t me confirming, just relating what’s been posted. I’m sure the gentleman who had it done will chime in with his thoughts/ cares/ concerns if any.

TA5thGen

Reaction score
Posted a new Video on installation and checking all of the Mopar 2" lift kit on a dark grey 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Sits on Fuel wheels, 35x11.5 Nitto Ridgegrapplers. Lemme know what you guys think of the truck and what could make it better/more appealing. Were gonna add the mopar static running boards as well.
With the 2inch Mopar lift is there still a factory rake in the front. If there is a rake still could you not install the real coil spacers so the truck sits level.

TA5thGen

Reaction score
Posted a new Video on installation and checking all of the Mopar 2" lift kit on a dark grey 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn. Sits on Fuel wheels, 35x11.5 Nitto Ridgegrapplers. Lemme know what you guys think of the truck and what could make it better/more appealing. Were gonna add the mopar static running boards as well.
With the 2inch Mopar lift is there still a factory rake in the front. If there is a rake still could you not install the real coil spacers so the truck sits level.

Lawdog

Reaction score
That’s good. Mine actually measures a little over 23”. As a result, I didn’t use the pre load spacer.

My Laramie with the 2" Mopar Lift only measures 22-3/4". Think I will add the Top hat spacer and probably the UCA

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Laramie with the 2" Mopar Lift only measures 22-3/4". Think I will add the Top hat spacer and probably the UCA
That may work well. Definitely do the upper control arms though. You may want to verify with Readylift tech support or other good tech department to verify you can stack these. I have the preload spacer for Sale that I didn’t use. Not sure if that would work in that application though.

Spikefoof

Reaction score

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish I’d have taken a picture of the truck on the standard wheels but the standard wheels and tires sit about 3 1/2 inches or more shorter than the 35x11.50’s. So from that and the end result in the video I guess you could be the judge.
Do I need to worry about the shift points on my 19 Bighorn if I go from stock to 35's? I read somewhere that someone mentioned that they had an issue with the truck shifting in and out of 7th and 8th gear....I guess I could always hit the gear limiter!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do I need to worry about the shift points on my 19 Bighorn if I go from stock to 35's? I read somewhere that someone mentioned that they had an issue with the truck shifting in and out of 7th and 8th gear....I guess I could always hit the gear limiter!
Do you have 3.21 or 3.92 gears. 3.92 gears won't have any problem. If you have the 3.21s then you may have trouble between 7 and 8. Some people say they do, some say they don't.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have 3.21 or 3.92 gears. 3.92 gears won't have any problem. If you have the 3.21s then you may have trouble between 7 and 8. Some people say they do, some say they don't.
I don’t remember what I got but I think it was be the standard ratio...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread