5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram With Mopar 2" Lift Kit and Fuel 35's

zdeckich

Reaction score
No to highjack this thread, but the mopar lift says only fits crew cab and I have a quad cab, any idea why it wouldn't fit a quad cab? its just a UCA and spacers right?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sadly the only way to know for sure is to pull that plug and order it.

PorBoy

Reaction score
What is it that you need of out doing this ? As I’m sure there are cheaper ways.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I know when I first had mine done it did not. Then they added the next piece to the front and then I was good to go.

Ramalama

Reaction score
Not to hijack but I was told the kit 77072424 has a now new variant of 77072424AB. In the AB kit Mopar lifted the cup 3/4" higher to level the truck. Can anyone confirm the "AB" or newer kit change?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not to hijack but I was told the kit 77072424 has a now new variant of 77072424AB. In the AB kit Mopar lifted the cup 3/4" higher to level the truck. Can anyone confirm the "AB" or newer kit change?
There is supposed to be an AB variant that is an updated kit that lifts the front higher. It does. It level it, but it does slightly reduce the rake. Current kits have an added spacer to achieve the same thing and if you had the lift installed by a dealer prior to the spacer available, they will cover the costs. You will still have 1.5-2” of rake. Some members are putting the off-road package springs on to add another inch to the truck and have it with less than an inch of rake combined with the spacer.

Ramalama

Reaction score
There is supposed to be an AB variant that is an updated kit that lifts the front higher. It does. It level it, but it does slightly reduce the rake. Current kits have an added spacer to achieve the same thing and if you had the lift installed by a dealer prior to the spacer available, they will cover the costs. You will still have 1.5-2” of rake. Some members are putting the off-road package springs on to add another inch to the truck and have it with less than an inch of rake combined with the spacer.
Awsome thanks. I can not find the part with AB anywhere even at dealer. I know the big variant from Rebel to Big Horn is the strut dia is larger on the Rebel and is why others are having a hard time with Rebels. The 2 vids floating around out there left out the dealer using the smaller spring perch to obtain the level stance. I spoke to Fox about leaving out the rear spring to get the leveling and yes it can be done rear shocks will work. He stated just add new bump stop to be safe. I dont need the height just level. I was actually considering bringing the rear down and changing my tires out to 33s. Installing the Mopar kit this weekend w/out the rear springs added. Thabks again guys

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awsome thanks. I can not find the part with AB anywhere even at dealer. I know the big variant from Rebel to Big Horn is the strut dia is larger on the Rebel and is why others are having a hard time with Rebels. The 2 vids floating around out there left out the dealer using the smaller spring perch to obtain the level stance. I spoke to Fox about leaving out the rear spring to get the leveling and yes it can be done rear shocks will work. He stated just add new bump stop to be safe. I dont need the height just level. I was actually considering bringing the rear down and changing my tires out to 33s. Installing the Mopar kit this weekend w/out the rear springs added. Thabks again guys
That's alot of money to spend just for a level. There are other options. You could just put on a MotoFab top hat spacer on the front and you would maintain the factory ride.

Rough Country also just came out with their quick lift strut assembly for a level, although I am not sure how well those would ride/hold up. One member installed them and is happy with them so far.

Ramalama

Reaction score
That's alot of money to spend just for a level. There are other options. You could just put on a MotoFab top hat spacer on the front and you would maintain the factory ride.

Rough Country also just came out with their quick lift strut assembly for a level, although I am not sure how well those would ride/hold up. One member installed them and is happy with them so far.

Not that I'm rich but thats why we work ya know. Quality is in the name. If not Fox (Mopar) I'll do the Ready Lift with UCAs. If I wait I'm sure Cognito or another will produce the arms. Do not want Uni Ball joints the maintenance sucks! Loving this Gen5 black appearance with leds and 9way system. Not like my 18 Challenger HC but extremely nice product Dodge/Ram produced.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not that I'm rich but thats why we work ya know. Quality is in the name. If not Fox (Mopar) I'll do the Ready Lift with UCAs. If I wait I'm sure Cognito or another will produce the arms. Do not want Uni Ball joints the maintenance sucks! Loving this Gen5 black appearance with leds and 9way system. Not like my 18 Challenger HC but extremely nice product Dodge/Ram produced.
I understand, was just throwing it out there. I've got the Readylift leveling kit with UCAs on mine as well because I wanted peace of mind. I will be putting a bigger lift on at some point in the future, but have a few other projects I will be doing first.

latlong8

Reaction score
If looking to level stock bighorn, wouldn't just installing the 2" lift up front (not in the back) be a quality way to accomplish this without voiding warranty? Currently Mopar doesnt have a level kit for 5th gen. Just want to level and stay mopar.

Ramalama

Reaction score
If looking to level stock bighorn, wouldn't just installing the 2" lift up front (not in the back) be a quality way to accomplish this without voiding warranty? Currently Mopar doesnt have a level kit for 5th gen. Just want to level and stay mopar.

So yes you can just install upper spacers to the strut but you will need arms 100%. My 1st run I installed Motofabs 2" spacer with RL arms and it leveled 100%. When loaded with about 400# weight it sags .5". I was able to fit true 34" tires but went w/18" wheels for more width didnt like the pizza cutter look. To we wasnt tall enough so went with the Mopar "lift" and NO its not a lift its a level kit rear lift. Looked horrid and stink bug. Removed the rear lift but was back at what I was with "wow" fox not happy. Sold the kit to my brother and reinstalled the RL arms with Motofab (made in the US) 3" spacer front and rear Motofab 1.5" and it now rocks. Id highly recommend the last way I chose at under 160$. Aligned perfect rides almost factory. Adding Fabwerks flares and a ICI rear baja bumper in a few weeks. In my opinion save your cash this is a much better and true alt. Buy rear resi shocks +1 if you must.

Users who are viewing this thread