5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM 1500 hellwig swaybar

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Felt the difference on the first drive or two - now it feels back to the old ride - maybe I should go to the firmest setting? Suggestions?
Try it...you can easily switch back if it starts "beating you up".

trixdesigns

Reaction score
Can someone post a photo of theirs installed?
Installed it on my 2019 Limited and the U seems to be pointing upwards.. while the stock on a neighbors big horn is pointing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Installed it on my 2019 Limited and the U seems to be pointing upwards.. while the stock on a neighbors big horn is pointing down.

Probably want to flip it to point down. Check out page six of this thread. Some photos posted on the pointing direction topic.

frybel

Reaction score
Just got my Rebel a couple of weeks ago, and I promised my wife I wouldn't start bolting things on until this whole Coronavirus thing shakes itself out. You all made a liar out of me!!! Ordered the bar off Amazon on Monday, estimated delivery was May 13th....SURPRISE!! UPS dropped it off 2 hours ago! Already installed and took it on some on/off ramps and back road twisties. Started on medium and what a difference! Drive by wire...sorta :cool:

trixdesigns

Reaction score

So yea.. I took it off, flipped it around and it's parallel now.. so if yours looks like mine did and it's pointing up, it's installed wrong.

Rambo Rebel

Reaction score
I literally just got home from having the Hellwig rear sway bar installed on my 2020 Rebel. Hands down this is a must do mod. Totally tightens up the rear and very noticeable improvement in the corners. Worth every penny!!

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Just installed the Hellwig. Middle holes. Seems to firm it up around corners a little bit.

jaybretzke

Reaction score
I am assuming this will work on a 2020? but I have the ready lift dont I need the extensions?

jaybretzke

Reaction score
I dont think the rear was lifted more than 2". I can always add those later.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Adjusted mine to the stiffest setting this afternoon. Heavy truck. Will take her for a test drive tomorrow to see what I think.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just installed mine in the driveway yesterday, been waiting a few months for weather to turn nice.

I can't notice much/any difference. Am I just useless? It's in the middle hole, and I have a pretty light bighorn. I might try the stiffest setting.

frybel

Reaction score
I just installed mine in the driveway yesterday, been waiting a few months for weather to turn nice.

I can't notice much/any difference. Am I just useless? It's in the middle hole, and I have a pretty light bighorn. I might try the stiffest setting.
Take it around some significant corners at higher speeds. There's where I feel it the most. Coming down into the valley where I live there's a good sweeping turn at about a 30 degree downgrade. I didn't like taking it at much more than 40-45mph because of lean/roll. I took it at 55mph the other day and felt planted the whole way through.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put mine in on my bighorn at the middle setting and was impressed. Put it on the stiffest setting last weekend and really enjoy it now. Should've done this mod sooner. Also like the adjustable end links mine came with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/