5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 1500 : Concerning Cabin Sounds

mikeytheright

Reaction score
Pretty sure the vibration sound is coming from the drivetrain. Always around 13-1500 rpms with foot off gas(not on brake either) while downshifting or between gears
Yes, this is when it happens. When ECO light is on and coasting at low RPMs. It feels in mine like it's coming from the extreme left (drivers side) of the vehicle. I can feel it if resting arm on door. It's unmistakable. Only started happening in mine last week, with about 1500 miles on truck. It doesn't happen very often so I'm not sure if it's something that needs to be addressed or not.

Adub

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Noticed on my loaded up with luggage , my wife and our 3 kids. It’s more pronounced at lower speeds. Definitely when down shifting or De acceleration. Almost sounds like a bad bearing or uJoint.

Chantel7

Reaction score
I brought my truck to my local dealer for the same sounds yesterday. Tech drive along to verify the problem. I told service it must be the atmm (active tune mass modules mounted to the frame ) and with the active noise cancellation system. They started a star case and had my problem solved a few hours later. They reset the noise systems and put them in a re-learn procedure? Not 100% sure but can find out exactly if it helps. So far so good, no more Star Wars battles in my truck.
We are having the same issue and local dealer says they don’t know. Could you give me your dealer name so we can talk to them in hopes of getting what we need to pass to ours. So sick of Star Wars sound! Thanks

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Make aure you have it updated there was an update for the noise cancellation system a few months back. Mine was doing the same thing then they flashed it and its much better still there when it goes into eco but not as noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread