5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2" Rough Country Level

Bubba33

Reaction score
When you installed 1 1/2 rear spacer did you change rear shocks or have to relocate rear track bar?
No with the weight in the truck it only gave it about a inch. Shocks are not over extended.

drush73

Reaction score
Keep in mind the North package comes with a factory 1” lift due to longer springs. The RC quick lift struts will only give you an additional inch as a result.
So is it fair to say then that if you have the ORP springs/struts and swap to the 3.5” RC N3 lifted struts, then you’d gain only 2.5”? I have a Built to Serve which has the 1” ORP lift. I’m looking for 2”-2.5” of lift and if this is the case, it might be perfect for my needs. Thanks

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So is it fair to say then that if you have the ORP springs/struts and swap to the 3.5” RC N3 lifted struts, then you’d gain only 2.5”? I have a Built to Serve which has the 1” ORP lift. I’m looking for 2”-2.5” of lift and if this is the case, it might be perfect for my needs. Thanks
Correct. The 3.5" struts would offer you ~2.5" of lift since they would be replacing the ORP setup.

Krootz

Reaction score
Great answer by the shop owner! Say NO to preload spacers. He said that because you’ll be back in a week blaming him for the sh!tty ride quality. That dude’s been down that road lol

akostaac

Reaction score
Did you use the RC n3 3.5'? i have a Built to Serve too and I'm deciding if I go for the 2' RC loaded strut or 3.5'. Please let me know. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online