5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Builder is UP!

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, I think it's one of the best combos, patriot blue nights look good too. Sad that color was discontinued.
Agreed, thats what I'd like. And the kicker was Ram had for the longest time a picture of a Delmo Red Big Horn Night Edition on their home page. Must be a Canadian option.

Like dangit, thats what I want right there!!

1709062100292.png

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed, thats what I'd like. And the kicker was Ram had for the longest time a picture of a Delmo Red Big Horn Night Edition on their home page. Must be a Canadian option.

Like dangit, thats what I want right there!!

View attachment 177914
My order is a 2025 Limited Delmo Red and someone had some pictures of the same truck I ordered online and it immediately confirmed my excitement to see it in person.

cwig34

Reaction score
The only place I have seen it was the on RAM build website, granted not the most accurate representation. There it looked quite a bit darker than Patriot blue. Is there another place to see it that would be better?
My wife drives a Wagoneer with the River Rock Color. I did confirm at the dealer before ordering a MY25 Ram and their exact quote was "Stellantis doing Stellantis things and making it sound like they offer more colors". It is definitely same color from the Jeep Brand.

Checker629

Reaction score
I wish the Tungsten had a night package. I'm not a fan of all the chrome on the exterior but love the interior colors. I have a Camaro with a ceramic white interior and it's holding up just fine. The light color scheme doesn't scare me at all.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Genuine question, do most of yall lease your trucks or something? or do yall own them and just have money like that? I guess my point is i never really understood why people have these 2022 or 2023 or even 2020 trucks and then go and get ANOTHER one 2-3 years later of nearly the same exact truck. Like whats the point? again i just assume its 3 things... 1) leasing your trucks, 2) yall got serious money like that and dont care to pay off vehicals, or 3) yall have NO financial responsibilities/smarts. Before some of yall get sensitive, i am NOT bagging on anyone, im just curious b.c ive wondered this for a while.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Genuine question, do most of yall lease your trucks or something? or do yall own them and just have money like that? I guess my point is i never really understood why people have these 2022 or 2023 or even 2020 trucks and then go and get ANOTHER one 2-3 years later of nearly the same exact truck. Like whats the point? again i just assume its 3 things... 1) leasing your trucks, 2) yall got serious money like that and dont care to pay off vehicals, or 3) yall have NO financial responsibilities/smarts. Before some of yall get sensitive, i am NOT bagging on anyone, im just curious b.c ive wondered this for a while.
There was a pretty good back and forth on that topic last week, check this out.

I agree with you, I don't do two of the same generation truck. I went from a '14 F150 to '16 F150 to get the pano roof, then to a '19 Ram Laramie...and got a company car shortly after it arrived so I sold it. I still have a company car, but now have garage space for a Ram, so in came my current '19 Limited (which rarely gets driven).

As you'll read in the linked thread, you can do it and not lose much at all. But yes, some just have too much money, some just get bored. By and large - it's not bad financial decisions.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some people like to drive a newer truck with a warranty. At least until a couple years ago you could trade in every few years for next to nothing and they only maintenance you have is oil changes. I usually keep my trucks 5-10 years.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will have my truck paid off when the new one arrives, so I’ll get a good amount off the new one. Plus Mark Dodge gives a pretty good price on new builds. My 2019 is great but is missing a ton of options I need. With the new truck I get a new truck and my payments stay the same. My budget is already adapted to my payment so as long as I stay around the same payment per month I can make the payments no problem. I have never traded in a car without significant equity in it.

Some people say they get trucks for like 25% off or something with fleet company discounts but that’s not a normal situation.

It also helps not having any debt but a house and truck. :cool:

dcchris311

Reaction score
I wish the Tungsten had a night package. I'm not a fan of all the chrome on the exterior but love the interior colors. I have a Camaro with a ceramic white interior and it's holding up just fine. The light color scheme doesn't scare me at all.

I agree, I'll be vinyl wrapping all the chrome on my Tungsten.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I make a lot of money and it's genuinely not an issue, but I tend to lease though sometimes I'll buy the vehicle out at the end of the lease.

Years ago, well before I made the kind of money I have now, I had two consecutive Japanese cars that turned into money pits once off warranty, to the point where I literally couldn't afford to keep driving them *and* shell out that kind of money on repairs. I made the executive decision after the fiasco with the second car that I'd never own another vehicle out of warranty again, and I've stuck to that ever since. Sometimes I've bought the vehicle up front, but usually I lease, especially when it's a new type of vehicle for me (e.g my first SUV after only ever having had sedans).

I'm very interested in the Ramcharger and it's likely going to be my next vehicle. I will definitely lease it, since it's an untried powertrain, though if I were to get another Pentastar 1500 I'd just buy it.

jdawgjm

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don’t see the multifunction tailgate on the Tungsten? See a dampened and powered one in the specs.

I have a 23 Limited Elite (sea salt) with the multifunction tailgate, pano, and every single option possible (brake controller, cameras, etc…). The tailgate is such an awesome feature btw. Getting older it’s so much easier to throw stuff in the bed and to climb up into it.

MSRP wise, a maxed out Tungsten is $12k more than my maxed out 23 Elite. Yikes!

IMG_4844.jpeg

Last edited:

dcchris311

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don’t see the multifunction tailgate on the Tungsten? See a dampened and powered one in the specs.

I have a 23 Limited Elite (sea salt) with the multifunction tailgate, pano, and every single option possible (brake controller, cameras, etc…). The tailgate is such an awesome feature btw. Getting older it’s so much easier to throw stuff in the bed and to climb up into it.

It's available on the Tungsten, I have it optioned on my build.

With the discount that Mark Dodge offers, you can knock off that $12k difference.

jdawgjm

Reaction score
It's available on the Tungsten, I have it optioned on my build.

With the discount that Mark Dodge offers, you can knock off that $12k difference.
I ordered from Koons with a pretty good amount of % off. In order to match what I got OTD it’s going to have to be stellar (seeing how Ram increased MSRP). Show me the numbers.

PetePA

Reaction score
What about Steel Storm. What color is that in a jeep?
Maybe Baltic Gray? That color was in a stellantis press release along with River Rock when referring to the 2025 1500. I haven't done any other research other than finding the press release.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 177940
It has an automatic lift gate. It opens and closes with the key fob or a button. If you get multifunction tailgate you don’t get auto open and close. That’s probably why it doesn’t have it

That’s why I didn’t get the multifunction tailgate on my limited.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just using what's left over from end of model year in the order system:

2023 Elite w/ Every Option: $87,865
2024 Elite w/ Every Option: $89,165
2025 Tungsten w/ Every Option: $94,975

Does the $12K include the fact that you paid less for your '23 than sticker, but using sticker for '25?

jdawgjm

Reaction score
Just using what's left over from end of model year in the order system:

2023 Elite w/ Every Option: $87,865
2024 Elite w/ Every Option: $89,165
2025 Tungsten w/ Every Option: $94,975

Does the $12K include the fact that you paid less for your '23 than sticker, but using sticker for '25?
MSRP for the 23 was $82,105.

As noted, MSRP to MSRP. Tungsten for sure adds some more features, just pointing out the ceiling is much higher now.

Users who are viewing this thread