5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiress charging pod

dschweers

Reaction score
I have a S22 and it was the same with my S20. Yes, if it is near a 100%, maybe it will. But if let's say it is at 50%, it'd take hours to get there. Plus, it over heats way before that and starts flashing red.
Wireless charging is not as fast as direct connection.

smashweights

Reaction score
wonder what would happen if I took the MagSafe case off my iPhone to let it charge? I jumped on this thread as my iPhone 12 Pro Max "charges" on the mat, but actually loses percentage through the trip. kinda embarrassing.
My Pixel 7 charges very quickly with a case. Gains about 1% per minute or two when low

m.hamner

Reaction score
WHAT?! How's that possible!? 1% per minute or two!? with induction charging? How low is low?

Renatboost

Reaction score
I bought a square charging pad from Amazon and used double-sided tape to stick it right there. Plugged it into the USB port nearby. Now when I slide my phone into that pocket it also charges. $9 bucks and it's done. No need to retro-fit the expensive factory option.
Can you share a picture?

Users who are viewing this thread