5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter/Rubber Floormatts

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
The passenger side has the little wrinkle
z16Iruq.jpg

Driver's side
uGxLrpd.jpg
The fit is fantastic
Thank you

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Just a heads up in regards to the mats
I took delivery of my Rebel today
The truck was an order
I DID NOT select the winter mats option when I ordered ($175 CAN)
The truck arrived today with them included (y)(y)
The fit and finish is fantastic

Attachments

• 9D7189B7-4044-44E5-8358-FE234D76B4A0.jpeg
    9D7189B7-4044-44E5-8358-FE234D76B4A0.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 38

kilcher

Reaction score
We've had Weathertech's in our last 5 vehicles but I had the dealer throw in Mopar mats when I bought the Ram. They are fantastic, fit is great, I like that they're more rubbery and not super slick like other made to fit mats, and they're also quite a bit cheaper. Couldn't be happier with them, highly recommended.

I'll also add, the Weathertech's in my last car started to bend in around the door sill so that I'd catch my foot on it every time I got in. It also left about a 1" gap for crud to collect on the carpet. Won't have to worry about that with the Mopar mats.

chrisnack

Reaction score
I also bought the Mopar mats from Amazon for $109. I wanted the tacky rubber feel of the Mopars vs the slick plastic feel from the Weathertechs. Although maybe this has changed on their newer ones?

Yes the new ones are a much software rubber, as opposed to injection molded plastic. They are only available in black currently.

I've used the Husky Liners in the past and those liners are good, but I have family that works for Weathertech so I usually end up with those.

I'll have pics of the new style WeatherTech's as soon as I go pick them up.

kilcher

Reaction score
Yes the new ones are a much software rubber, as opposed to injection molded plastic. They are only available in black currently.

I've used the Husky Liners in the past and those liners are good, but I have family that works for Weathertech so I usually end up with those.

I'll have pics of the new style WeatherTech's as soon as I go pick them up.

Just to be more clear... The regular Weathertech mats are still plasticy. The new 3D mats are more rubbery.

Smon

Reaction score
I have used weather tech and husky in the past. Recently went with maxpider 3D I. Both of my vehicles. They are great. I like them a lot more than the other two and they are cheaper.
The biggest plus is that they clean easier and look clean afterwards. The weather techs always looked dirty

Users who are viewing this thread