5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter/Rubber Floormatts

scRAMbled

Reaction score
Had Weathertech on my last 2 GMCs, got the Mopar slush mats thrown in my deal for free and I'm glad I did. Very nice mats and didn't cost me anything extra.

kevinjones1997

Reaction score
I also bought the Mopar mats from Amazon for $109. I wanted the tacky rubber feel of the Mopars vs the slick plastic feel from the Weathertechs. Although maybe this has changed on their newer ones?

Mopar-Rock

Reaction score
....and according to the detail shop that did my truck for dealer the day i purchased truck, Ardex Detail is the top product to keep them looking great. and it smells AWESOME. also great for engine and panel dressing. smells AWESOME. lol

i ordered 4 cans...

D6F76452-BE7A-4335-93D9-056BC0553DAC.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Are they for sure???
When I was ordering mine, the weather mats were an option...
I didn’t select the option because I figured I would just buy them instead of rolling the cost into the truck payment

Yes they were a option so you would have ended up with 2 sets of mats. If yours didn't come with mats than the dealer needs to give you a set and they appear on my build sheet and they should be on yours unless something has changed.

As for ordering them yes the dealer can get them with the red Ram's head.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
....and according to the detail shop that did my truck for dealer the day i purchased truck, Ardex Detail is the top product to keep them looking great. and it smells AWESOME. also great for engine and panel dressing. smells AWESOME. lol

i ordered 4 cans...

View attachment 45914
Never used Ardex, but have used https://www.tools-plus.com/ardex-wax.html to order tools, always satisfied with price and shipping. I have no connection to either.

Cravenfan

Reaction score
Think this topic has several past strings, but the Ram mats also split down the middle, so you can take them out of the truck a bit easier for cleaning.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Yes they were a option so you would have ended up with 2 sets of mats. If yours didn't come with mats than the dealer needs to give you a set and they appear on my build sheet and they should be on yours unless something has changed.

As for ordering them yes the dealer can get them with the red Ram's head.
Thank you for the info
I will wait until my truck comes in before I buy any mats so I don’t end up with 2 sets

Jonnybow

Reaction score
I just ordered the Husky liners for the front. I've always used Weathertech and have had great luck but wanted to see the $100 difference.
Will install and check back with impression.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I just ordered the Husky liners for the front. I've always used Weathertech and have had great luck but wanted to see the $100 difference.
Will install and check back with impression.
Thank you
Looking forward for your feedback

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Another bonus of the OEM mats is that they match the carpet color. My carpet and plastic trim is a caramel color and the OEM mats are the same color. 20200214_181548.jpg

Attachments

• 20200214_181537.jpg
    20200214_181537.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200214_181526.jpg
    20200214_181526.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Jonnybow

Reaction score
Thank you
Looking forward for your feedback
I received the Husky floor mats for the front driver and passenger side of my 2019 Laramie yesterday. The fit was excellent with no gaps, the snaps were positive and secure. Thickness is excellent, they should be plenty durable. It's cool here weather wise so the flexibility isn't the best and one of the channels on the passenger side has a small crease in it from shipping, I'm hoping it pops out once it gets warm and flexible again.
I think the $100 savings from the Weathertech was worth it.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I received the Husky floor mats for the front driver and passenger side of my 2019 Laramie yesterday. The fit was excellent with no gaps, the snaps were positive and secure. Thickness is excellent, they should be plenty durable. It's cool here weather wise so the flexibility isn't the best and one of the channels on the passenger side has a small crease in it from shipping, I'm hoping it pops out once it gets warm and flexible again.
I think the $100 savings from the Weathertech was worth it.
That’s great thank you
Pics??

Bubba33

Reaction score
Mopar stepped up there game. I have the mats in the truck and the new jeep. Always did husky or weathertech before.

Jonnybow

Reaction score
That’s great thank you
Pics??
The passenger side has the little wrinkle
z16Iruq.jpg

Driver's side
uGxLrpd.jpg

R

Rob5589

Mopar slush mats; perfect fit, look good for what they are, priced right. No problem containing mud from hunting waders and snow from hunting boots. They also have taller sides to protect the carpeting and kick panels.

Rathiem

Reaction score
I have the Mopar mats. Family of 4. NW Ohio - snow, rain, mud, tornadoes...wait. Working great. The backs are cut so if you have the under tray flipped all the way out they come right up to the divider. Good tray coverage and like the heavy rubber. They don’t move around or get any creases or wrinkles and I like the feel versus the injection molded stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread