5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter/Rubber Floormatts

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Just looking for some feedback and opinions.
For those of us that live in northern winter climates; did you purchase the rubber/winter matts from the dealership?
or did you purchase off brand, i.e. weather tech etc...
the weather tech ones are approximately $350
the oem matts are approximately $170

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I have had Weathertech on 3 previous trucks. This time went with Mopar slush mats: they are cheaper and look better and are Ram branded. I recommend them.
sounds good, thanks for your feedback

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those of us that live in northern winter climates; did you purchase the rubber/winter matts from the dealership?
RAM brand. They are excellent.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Check out Maxliner for the fronts, they go over the sill. Mopar for the rear, 2 pieces makes it easier in and out.

Damion

Reaction score
My last 2 trucks I had weathertech. In my 19 I went with mopar slush mats. Love em. Great fit and look great.

moparleo51

Reaction score
Mopar slush mats are a great mat at the price compared to weather tech or husky liners..IMO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Mopar slush mats are awesome!

RJS

Reaction score
The OEM Ram mats are well designed and work. My 19 CC, I think you can get them for about $120 online/Amazon. So far so good in Michigan winters.
They also cover the floor storage with the Tuffy locking lids.
As said previously, the rear is two mats that interlock as one and make getting into the floor storage a bit easier and allow room for the added storage option in my Laramie. It's not extended in the picture but it is now as I've filled it up.

ram mat1.jpg ram mat rear.jpg

drew7811

Reaction score
I bought the Mopar mats and returned them the next day. I didn't like the fit at all. Seemed way too thick and I didn't like the look. In the past, i've always had WeatherTech in all vehicles and I do swear by them. They are fantastic. I just felt like giving the competition a chance (especially since they were over $100 cheaper and went with the Husky Liners. Very happy with them. The fit is just as good as WeatherTech in my opinion. 20200117_130540.jpg 20200117_130525.jpg

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
I bought the Mopar mats and returned them the next day. I didn't like the fit at all. Seemed way too thick and I didn't like the look. In the past, i've always had WeatherTech in all vehicles and I do swear by them. They are fantastic. I just felt like giving the competition a chance (especially since they were over $100 cheaper and went with the Husky Liners. Very happy with them. The fit is just as good as WeatherTech in my opinion. View attachment 45776 View attachment 45777
I love how the literally line all the carpet on the inside.
The ones from Ram pictured previously cover the main area, but not like this.
Thank you for sharing

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I see you have the Rebel, the mopar ones should have come with it with a Red Ram's head instead of all black. I know mine did.

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
As @2019REBEL stated the rebel theme all weather mats are standard on all Rebels.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
Are they for sure???
When I was ordering mine, the weather mats were an option...
I didn’t select the option because I figured I would just buy them instead of rolling the cost into the truck payment

RamLink83

Reaction score
I have the factory Ram rubber mats which seem pretty good and a decent price. I had Weathertechs in my 2007 Tacoma, then I had Husky Liners in my 2013 Tundra. I think I liked the Husky's the best.

rxit

Reaction score
I have the RAM rubber mts as well and am extremely pleased. I had Weathertech mats in my last truck and I prefer the Ram mats.

zlman

Reaction score
I went Weathertech, very happy with them, not sure where you shopped but the full set for my truck were $220-230.

Users who are viewing this thread