5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why...

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

So I'm sure all of you have seen this guy's jump, but his latest video is just him destroying it after he rekt it. Like I get you have $100k to just throw out but I just find it rude and disrespectful towards fellow owners and Ram in general. First off, you're the second person to own this vehicle in the world, and you're just treating it like trash. People are waiting months to receive this vehicle and Ram pulled some strings to get it to you and with all the hard work of development and the assembly line workers; and here you are demolishing it. Ram gave it to him almost immediately. Plus he's had it for less than a week. Sure it can do jumps, but at that speed, terrain, and angle; just stupid imo. I know Bilstein wants to look at his shocks but like come on. The best is at 13:08 when he's hammering the truck, so edgy amirite?! What are your thoughts guys? I know some of you were calling him out on being so dumb already, but this is his latest vid.

davidn0021

Reaction score
He's just another "content creator" trying to make money on shock and awe videos. I watched, maybe, 1 minute then stopped because I didn't want to increase his viewership, therefore his revenue. As the saying goes, don't feed the trolls...

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score

So I'm sure all of you have seen this guy's jump, but his latest video is just him destroying it after he rekt it. Like I get you have $100k to just throw out but I just find it rude and disrespectful towards fellow owners and Ram in general. First off, you're the second person to own this vehicle in the world, and you're just treating it like trash. People are waiting months to receive this vehicle and Ram pulled some strings to get it to you and with all the hard work of development and the assembly line workers; and here you are demolishing it. Ram gave it to him almost immediately. Plus he's had it for less than a week. Sure it can do jumps, but at that speed, terrain, and angle; just stupid imo. I know Bilstein wants to look at his shocks but like come on. The best is at 13:08 when he's hammering the truck, so edgy amirite?! What are your thoughts guys? I know some of you were calling him out on being so dumb already, but this is his latest vid.

I agree, I think it's disgusting.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
See original thread:

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
complete idiot...revenue or not, this is gross...obviously someone who could care less about the actual vehicle. I first started driving in 1975...my first veh was a 63 Ford Van...it was a $300 toilet, but I treated it like it was a Bently, because it was mine, and I loved cars-bikes-mini bikes, go carts...anything with an engine...I'm 62 now, and I still treat every veh I have that way. Me no like.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's people like this guy that is the reason most women think most men are either completely immature or stupid.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 045392 miles.

PM-Performance

Reaction score
How do you guys think he makes a living? How do you think he paid for the truck?
Doing dumb **** like this pays the bills because he knows people will watch it and post it everywhere on the internet for others to watch

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My buddy actually won the Gladiator this guy gave away last year...he made 400k just in advertising for that giveaway. So I can only imagine what he’ll make off this video and it’s subsequent follow on videos from the build he’s going to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
This actually doesn't bother me. Just like watching cars get torn up on the race track, or mud trucks get smoked out bogging. Nothing I'd ever do with one of my vehicles, but it's not my truck. Dumb...but epic.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope to see many TRX owners show up and run the stock class at tough truck competitions.

This would not even put this truck through its paces. And you would almost surely win if you can drive.

Thus truck was made to do this. Someone needs to show the proper way as a counter point to him.

It is pretty obvious he already had planned to make this an ultimate offroad machine.

This is gonna be awesome what he can do with this truck. 40 inch tires. Reckless abandon. If he makes a conscious effort to follow some resemblance of safety...i am ready to watch where this can go.

If I could justify buying one...i would be on the 4x4 Jamboree circuit this year showing Ford Chevy Toyota and Jeep what dominance is.

This is the ultimate off road truck. It should be used in its arena. And I am anxious to see where this youtube star can take this. I just hope he realizes how many young men are watching him and takes himself more seriously on any future long jumps.

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Wonder if they're going to give him a priority on repair parts?

Which would mean people who are WAITING FOR THEIRS, are going to have to WAIT LONGER as parts get pulled from production to fix this douchenozzles truck...

"I really DID like this truck". Guess the honeymoon is over...

I'd rather listen to a speech by AOC, then hear this idiots voice for another 10 seconds...

Rick

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used to really enjoy this forum but the stupid politics that have no relevance to our trucks is quickly getting old. I get it - some of you are clearly threatened by powerful women and Democrats but I don't care and I hear enough whining in other venues so please keep it to yourselves!

On topic - this guy is an entiltled jerk and the video was pretty dumb but what else is new! haha

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I used to really enjoy this forum but the stupid politics that have no relevance to our trucks is quickly getting old. I get it - some of you are clearly threatened by powerful women and Democrats but I don't care and I hear enough whining in other venues so please keep it to yourselves!

On topic - this guy is an entiltled jerk and the video was pretty dumb but what else is new! haha
I have to agree with you that politics have no place here. But you should have ended your post there. By saying what you said in your second sentence you made your own political statement. Pot...meet kettle.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have to agree with you that politics have no place here. But you should have ended your post there. By saying what you said in your second sentence you made your own political statement. Pot...meet kettle.
True statement and thanks for calling it out! That said I would edit my original comment to say let's keep politics and misogyny off this forum - neither serve the intent.

Users who are viewing this thread