5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is your favorite Mopar 2019 Ram 1500?

Which is your favorite Mopar equipped 2019 Ram 1500:

• 2019 Ram 1500 Mopar Patriot Blue Truck from NAIAS:

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 2019 Ram 1500 Mopar Flame Red Truck from Chicago Auto Show:

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Which is your favorite Mopar equipped 2019 Ram 1500, thus far?

Ram_MoparRamDSC_2067udslmmj1suhgfefab2scnd4oup__mid.jpg

Mopar-modified 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
A street-ready, Patriot Blue 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories shared the spotlight as part of the all-new Ram reveal at NAIAS in Detroit on January 15.

Mopar 20-inch cast aluminum luxury-styled wheels, painted black with polished inserts, give the truck a sleek appearance, further accented with Mopar center caps. New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish for functionality and protection. Rear splash guards sport the molded in, distinctive R-A-M text logo.

New, durable cab-length Mopar off-road-style cast aluminum running boards add another styling point. Grey metallic Mopar bodyside graphics are tested and designed specifically for the Ram 1500 and enhance the curves and body lines of the all-new Ram, adding personality and character. Bodyside and hood graphics are available for the Ram in both Grey Metallic or black.

A newly redesigned Mopar bed step now features durable, heavy-duty styling found on the rear bumper of the new Ram 1500, and a new articulating arm that allows the step to be easily lowered, enabling bed access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push. A new Mopar bed assist handle works in conjunction with the bed step for easier bed access.

Mopar redesigned the composite one-piece tonneau cover, which is painted to mirror the body color and is both attractive and functional, actually improving aerodynamic performance of the Ram. Additional tonneau cover options are available from the Mopar brand.

A unique new Mopar cold-air intake, now compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram 1500 feeds cool air to the Big Horn’s 5.7-liter HEMI engine. Mopar 5-inch gloss black exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge. The 5-inch exhaust tips are also available from Mopar in chrome.

Interior accessories include Mopar high-bucket all-weather floormats with deeper channels, more rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s Head logo. Mopar door-sill guards are stainless steel and embossed with the R-A-M text logo.

OR

(see attachment)

Mopar-modified 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
The Flame Red 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 4x4 showcased at the Chicago Auto Show is equipped for the outdoors with a 2-inch Mopar lift kit that delivers additional off-road clearance and an aggressive appearance, while accommodating oversize, large tread 35-inch tires. Mopar 18-inch, six-lug off-road beadlock-capable wheels with matching trim rings keep the tires pegged to the rims when aired down for increased off-road grip and traction.Black Mopar off-road wheel flares accentuate the 35-inch tires and provide additional defense against trail hazards. Durable, body-length Mopar off-road cast aluminum running boards add both visual appeal and functionality, with a skid-resistant stepping surface that offers better grip in muddy or wet conditions.The 5-ft. x 7-ft. bed features a unique Mopar offering that will be available in the near future — a lifestyle Ram Rack, first shown as a prototype part on the Ram Macho Power Wagon concept vehicle at the 2016 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show. Large gear can be secured to the truck, demonstrating the capacity of the Ram Rack to store and transport a variety of lifestyle equipment. The rear Ram Rack is adjustable, with the ability to slide all the way up to the front Ram Rack. The Ram Rack system mounts to the available production bed utility rails. A Mopar bed step, featuring an articulating arm, lowers down for easy access.The new Mopar “Ram Airflow” cold-air intake system feeds a steady flow of fresh air to the 395-horsepower, 410 lb.-ft. of torque, 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine. The intake, scheduled for availability later this year, is compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram and works in concert with the Mopar performance cat-back exhaust, which is constructed from AL409 stainless steel and emits a deep exhaust note.Mopar 5-inch dual exhaust tips complete the package and feature dual wall thickness, fitting snug to the bumper and providing a smoother edge. Other exterior touches include matching black Mopar hood graphic stripes, blacked-out Ram emblems and badging, front tow hooks and a Mopar logo hitch plug.Inside, premium black Katzkin leather seats in the front and back are embroidered with Rebel red Ram’s head logos on the seatbacks. The same Rebel red stitching also accents the seats, door trim and center console. New Mopar all-weather floor mats are embellished with the Ram’s head logo and constructed with deeper channels and higher, more rigid sidewalls to contain water and other debris. Mopar brushed aluminum door sill guards carry the R-A-M text logo.

Attachments

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    595.2 KB · Views: 228

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats a tough choice, there's a lot to like about each one but each one also has at least one or 2 things that are personal pet peeves of mine. I understand why, which is because they loaded each one up with a ton of stuff to show off as much product as possible. Overall both nice trucks though.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If they want to give me one to drive for a year to evaluate
1f643.png
one I would take the red one.

DSOOBY

Reaction score
A nice take away from the Flame red 1500 is that 35's will clear with standard 2-2.5 inch leveling kit. I have the same set up with the Bilstein 5100's on my current Ram. I was concerned with the change in the frame set up for saftey standards and the slightly reworked wheel wells, one may not have been able to pull of this simple mod that adds a whole lot of personality and style to your truck.

D

Deleted member 85

DSOOBY said:
A nice take away from the Flame red 1500 is that 35's will clear with standard 2-2.5 inch leveling kit. I have the same set up with the Bilstein 5100's on my current Ram. I was concerned with the change in the frame set up for saftey standards and the slightly reworked wheel wells, one may not have been able to pull of this simple mod that adds a whole lot of personality and style to your truck.
I think the Offroad package may solve this from factory!

DSOOBY

Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
I think the Offroad package may solve this from factory!
That would be awesome if it’s the case. It would allow for some excellent personalization right from the get go.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DSOOBY said:
That would be awesome if it’s the case. It would allow for some excellent personalization right from the get go.
Definitely. I'm sure it won't be long after they're on lots until someone tries it.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I feel the blue is great for a mopar truck. But it is too much street truck for me, but that s a good thing.

The Flame Red one is exactly what my dream is for my 99 to look like again someday

Now those goodies on the Rebel. SOLD

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has any of the Mopar accessories prices and specifications been released yet.

I really love this truck (red one) and would love to see how much it would cost.

Also just interested in what Mopar is cracking out for this.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
devildodge said:

I really love this truck (red one) and would love to see how much it would cost.

Not yet, I've got my eye on that, waiting for the accessories prices to be released.

D

Deleted member103

devildodge said:

With lots of 3rd parties having (DS versions) side steps and rock guard protections of all sorts, I was / am hoping Mopar accessories of this nature would be offered at the Dealer Build Stage -- this simplifies THAT issue right at the factory ! They do apparently have ONE side step as a trim but that won't cut-it Off Road ! Would be Great to see Other Off Road Side Protection offered AT THE FACTORY LEVEL ! RAM, you listening ?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/122-which-is-your-favorite-mopar-2019-ram-1500/&postID=1326#post1326" data-author="devildodge">Has any of the Mopar accessories prices and specifications been released yet.

</woltlab-quote>Some of them have. I was poking around the moparonlineparts store last night and they have some on there.

https://moparonlineparts.com/2019-1500-mopar-accessories-c-26_46_618.html

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Got lots of time to surf the net at work
icon_lol.gif
. Not to busy here at the Fire Dept.
1f609.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
Got lots of time to surf the net at work
icon_lol.gif
. Not to busy here at the Fire Dept.
1f609.png
I'd say not being busy in that situation is a good thing. Thank you for all the risks you and your crew take to save others.
1f44d.png

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
Some of them have. I was poking around the moparonlineparts store last night and they have some on there.

https://moparonlineparts.com/2019-1500-mopar-accessories-c-26_46_618.html
Yes, but that necessitates buying from your dealer (or direct?) then having someone (or yourself) do the install -- UGH ! I don't have the resources or the tools or the patience for all that !

ps; edit -- Just visited your link and selected that option and it came up with = NOTHING IN THIS CATEGORY !

2019REBEL

Reaction score
<woltlab-quote data-link="https://5thgenrams.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/122-which-is-your-favorite-mopar-2019-ram-1500/&postID=1356#post1356" data-author="LOU.2">Yes, but that necessitates buying from your dealer (or direct?) then having someone (or yourself) do the install -- UGH ! I don't have the resources or the tools or the patience for all that !

ps; edit -- Just visited your link and selected that option and it came up with = NOTHING IN THIS CATEGORY !
</woltlab-quote>Yes I did say some have not all of them have something in them. I did read somewhere that you can add some of the accessories on at the factory and then you get the same 3 year warranty on it. Taking them a bit to spool it up just like production.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

BBLV

Reaction score
mikemcfarland said:
great to see a mopar parts coming on line. not sure why they have a 5 bolt 17" bead lock rim for sale in the 2019 category? any one know the new 6 bolt pattern on the 1500?
New bolt pattern is 6x5.5 (6x139.7).

Users who are viewing this thread