5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone from?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Welcome to the site. Where is everyone from? I am from Southeastern Michigan here.

hog13

Reaction score
Trout Creek Ontario. Just south of North Bay Ontario Canada

VoiceOfReason

Reaction score
South east Michigan for most of my life and the foreseeable future (though we do plan to retire on Michigan's West Coast - love those sunsets - and that puts us near Grattan Raceway).
Prior to that, a mishmash of:North Carolina (Camp LeJeune: French Creek Area - 2nd Force Reconnaissance Company)Mogadishu, Somalia (not a place to visit . . .)
North Carolina (Camp LeJeune: French Creek Area - 2nd Force Reconnaissance Company)Virginia (Quantico - Breacher Instructor's School)
North Carolina (Camp LeJeune: French Creek Area - 2nd Force Reconnaissance Company)
Virginia (Fort Story - Amphibious Reconnaissance School - also, briefly, Key West, Florida for the amphibious portion)North Carolina (Camp LeJeune: French Creek Area - 2nd Force Reconnaissance Company)
North Carolina (Camp LeJeune: 2nd Light Armor Infantry Battalion)
Port of Jubal, Saudi Arabia (not a place to visit . . .)
North Carolina (Camp LeJeune: Combat Replacement Company xx - forgot the number)California (MCRD San Diego and Camp Pendleton - also some mountaineering school, the name of which I don't recall, shame too, was a great school)
Ohio (Westerville/Columbus and Lima)
Rhode Island

D

Deleted member103

cwelect1 said:
Boston, MA area (no not area 51 Lou)
CW . . . don't know a thing about you, but I LOVE Boston -- I'm "Originally" from that part of the globe ! Confused about the
"(no not area 51 Lou)" ? I'm guessing it's a "funny" but not sure how !? Do tell !
1f914.png

NortherLee

Reaction score
Originally from Arizona where a rainy day was always considered something special. Been living here in western Washington for 39 years now. The way we see it, we just have more of those special days up here compared to Arizona. (And tall trees instead of cactus!)

Users who are viewing this thread