5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you find the build date on the window sticker

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whaddya know, it does! Woohoo! It turns out mine was made on a Wednesday!

Friday for mine but luckily everything has been very solid on my truck (knocking on all that interior wood).

brenan00

Reaction score
Bottom of the window sticker will have the month and date, mine is shown here as 0514 for May 14th.

View attachment 107708
View attachment 107709
Interesting. My window sticker shows 0713 Tuesday and my door sticker's MDH shows 070923 Friday. Which is few days difference. That was during a shutdown so, maybe the truck sat with a door sticker then they printed up the window sticker when they got back to work.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Interesting. My window sticker shows 0713 Tuesday and my door sticker's MDH shows 070923 Friday. Which is few days difference. That was during a shutdown so, maybe the truck sat with a door sticker then they printed up the window sticker when they got back to work.
july 9 at 11pm was a friday night and if there was no work on saturday july 10 that would probably make a difference

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I pretty sure I read somewhere the door jam is the date it comes off the build line and the window sticker is when it gets/ passes final inspection.

My MDH is 23 and the window sticker is 29.

brenan00

Reaction score
I pretty sure I read somewhere the door jam is the date it comes off the build line and the window sticker is when it gets/ passes final inspection.

That is a very plausible explanation and makes complete sense. Mahalo.

BlueMoose

Reaction score

My door sticker is 0720, but the window is 0708 (based on the VIN lookup generator, since I don't have the original window sticker). Hmmm.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine was done on Tuesday 11/13/18. Almost 3 years ago. Hard to believe I've had this truck almost 3 years already!

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My window sticker says 0516-0 (May 16, Sunday). I need to check my door sticker when I get home :ROFLMAO:

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I never seen a build sheet that says active air dam delete?!
You mind posting a few pics of what they replaced that with or do you just have open space under there

Parts shortage thing for a month or two or so around the time my truck was built back in May. So if you see window stickers from around those times (I guess I would just say spring of 21), expect to see the active air dam delete. And it just has a fixed air dam instead, probably the standard one I would assume? Here's some pictures I have on my computer that show it:

IMG_5506.jpg
IMG_5595.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread