5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Spacers

BattleRam

Reaction score
I agree. Bora is likely the only brand I’ll consider. My reading on the spacer materials is that aluminum is better for daily driver/low stress/high speeds where steel is better for high stress/lower speeds (think rock climbing).
Agreed. Just ordered some 2 inch Boras, I'll update you guys when they come in and I get to install them!

delastatte

Reaction score
anybody has 3/4 " spacers ? would they fit with stock rims ? Cheers !

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I recently went with the Coyote 2" spacers, after doing my due diligence and can't say enough good things about the staff and the product. Fitment was absolutely perfect and my Rebel has a great aggressive stance now. Installation was easy-peezy and would highly recommend any Canadian customers looking for a reasonably priced spacer with reasonable shipping to buy with confidence!
20200604_100310.jpg
20200604_100337.jpg

Rebel20

Reaction score
I recently went with the Coyote 2" spacers, after doing my due diligence and can't say enough good things about the staff and the product. Fitment was absolutely perfect and my Rebel has a great aggressive stance now. Installation was easy-peezy and would highly recommend any Canadian customers looking for a reasonably priced spacer with reasonable shipping to buy with confidence!
View attachment 68531
View attachment 68533
Got any pictures?

starbai

Reaction score
BORA 1.5" Spacers
Nitto Ridge Grappler 305/45/22 XL

Tyler204, can you confirm whether or not you were able to run these 1.5" spacers WITHOUT needing to cut down the factory studs? That is, does the Limited wheel have any pockets between the holes?

RamLay

Reaction score
Quick Update: Finally got my Nitto Tires on my Truck...285/50/20...Here's a few pics of her Clean and in SUN: Remember stock suspension with the Yitamotor 2inch Spacers.......
View attachment 18875 View attachment 18876 View attachment 18877 View attachment 18878 View attachment 18879 View attachment 18880 View attachment 18881
Looking great! I've got the same Laramie truck and color, so this ought to be like looking in a mirror! I've got same tire in a 305. Does your 285 rub? With my current stock setup, I only get a tiny rub in certain turn circumstances, but no actual scratches seen in the plastic.

21TRX

Reaction score
WHEELS instead of spacers
2.5" track increase > OEM tires/Mopar flaps > 77.8 hub rings ;)
Capture.PNG IMG_20200813_143712036_HDR.jpg
IMG_2820.JPG IMG_2856.JPG

Last edited:

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
Installed my BORA spacers after waiting 6 weeks for them to be made and shipped!
2" Rear
1.5" Front

The amount of poke front and rear is equal

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed my BORA spacers after waiting 6 weeks for them to be made and shipped!
2" Rear
1.5" Front

The amount of poke front and rear is equal
D9447F05-266E-4FC3-A26F-B274FA8B76A4.jpeg
I have my Boras 2” rear and 1.5 front up for sale in the sale section if anyone wanting a set and not have to wait. Priced fair I feel.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 72945
I have my Boras 2” rear and 1.5 front up for sale in the sale section if anyone wanting a set and not have to wait. Priced fair I feel.

Man, I looked all over for a set of used spacers before placing my order... someone better snatch these up.

I went 2” front and back, still really happy with the stance over stock. This is a major change in aggressive appearance for the Ram, IMO, and the Bora spacers are an excellent product with no vibrations or other issues.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
Man, I looked all over for a set of used spacers before placing my order... someone better snatch these up.

I went 2” front and back, still really happy with the stance over stock. This is a major change in aggressive appearance for the Ram, IMO, and the Bora spacers are an excellent product with no vibrations or other issues.
No doubt...the REBEL should've come with a wider stance from the get go!

Agreed...I waited 6 weeks to get mine..somebody better hop on that deal

NHjake98

Reaction score
I thought I would share what I did with wheel spacers. I originally bought and installed the Bora wheel spacers that were 1" in the front and 1.25" in the rear. I posted a pic in this forum. After living with it for a few weeks I decided to go with .75" front and moved the 1" spacers to the rear. I measured the wheel pockets on my 2020 rebel wheels and the calculations showed that I could go with .75" spacers without any grinding or cutting of my wheel studs and that proved to be true. I liked the look of the first set up but my plan is to go with 285/75 18 tires which will increase my poke by about .25" so I wanted to bring the wheel in that additional .25" so I can get the natural poke from the bigger tires.

I have attached a couple images of what it looks like with the stock rebel tires and the .75" and 1" rear.

Attachments

• 20201105_145911.jpg
    20201105_145911.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 20201105_145925.jpg
    20201105_145925.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 280

FlamingRebel

Reaction score
hello , nhjake. I’m thinking about going with 1.5in spacers all around. Really liking the flush fitment on your set up tho. How come you used a wider spacer In the rear?. I’ve read a few people have also done the same, putting a slightly wider spacer in rear.

popcenator

Reaction score
hello , nhjake. I’m thinking about going with 1.5in spacers all around. Really liking the flush fitment on your set up tho. How come you used a wider spacer In the rear?. I’ve read a few people have also done the same, putting a slightly wider spacer in rear.
The front is slightly wider than the back.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

NHjake98

Reaction score
The front is about .25" wider then the back so in order to get them both to look even you should stagger the spacer sizes.

Timboslice

Reaction score
Went out quick while at work and took a couple pics of my truck with the 1.5 Yitamotor spacers from Amazon. I can't speak to the 78.1 vs. 77.8, but I know that the 78.1's fit very snug, and everything is still tight after a week and about 200 miles. I was unfamiliar with spacers in general prior to adding these, and everything I can find seems to lean towards them being fairly same for everyday driving if aluminum, and that a large majority of issues come from improper installation and torquing.
Hope the pics can at the very least help some people decide if they want 1.5's, less or more.

View attachment 24960

View attachment 24961

View attachment 24962

View attachment 24963
Hahahaha oh how I dont miss Talega

frybel

Reaction score
Guys, lately, I'm considering run a wheel spacers for my car, buy I don’t know how thickness wheel spacers will fit wy car well, and I want to the tires are flush with the fender, make the car have da grate look, my car is Mercedes C260. I look for on the internet, the wheel spacers brands have H&R, BONOSS and so on, which brand wheel spacers should i choose? give me some advise, thank you! BONOSS it's china brand, iif you're interested, click here: https://www.bonoss.com, to know more details.
Huh????

HPjunkie

Reaction score
I put 2 inch hubCentric spacers and have zero issues with my 2019 Laramie. I've had them on for 3000 miles already. At first i purchased the 1.5 inch spacers but that DID require me to trim the threads. I returned them and went for the 2 inch, and that required no trimming and it gave me the stance that I was looking for. I would recommend HubCentric, that way the spacer and tire will rest on the Hub and not on the lugs!! Here's a video of my Laramie with and without the wheel spacers. Hope this helps. Enjoy:

I havent read all the replys whos did you use?

vadedram

Reaction score
I just installed the Coyote 2" spacers. The paper/instructions that came with them said to torque to 85-95 ft/lbs. However, I know our wheels are supposed to be 130 ft/lbs. I did 95 on the spacers and 130 on the wheels, but honestly, the instructions just said to torque the lugs to the 85-95, so maybe it meant all the lugs, but I took it as meaning the lugs that attach the spacers to the hub. Now that I think about it, it probably would have made more sense for me to do the opposite, and torque spacers to 130 and wheels to 85-95. Anyways, should I just go ahead and torque everything to 130?

Users who are viewing this thread