5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite low-cost Amazon upgrade?

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have the same pressure washer and agree this psi is not very affective ALONE but i suggest using a foam cannon with super clean undiluted. i spray the wheel wells, tires, running boards and underside and let it sit. Then use the attachment and workes great!
hmm interesting.
i find this one good enough even for underside.

I should also note that when my truck is extremely dirty (muddy or just get bug splatters all over the front end) I hit up coin-op for a full spray down before I go home and do a complete wash with soap at home. That way I don't have to deal with cleaning up LOL
My washes at home are just for regular maintenance wash only.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
These cup holders. They are firmly installed in the existing cup holders, are easy to remove, and they work with everything from a Yeti Rambler to a 12 oz. aluminum can. The aluminum can is a bit loose, but I've never come close to having anything tip over and spill. I keep them installed all the time;

View attachment 151631
View attachment 151632
Back in my '02 I think it was, it had the flip down from the dash, with the arms you clicked against the cup, I made myself something similar. On those thucks the cupholders were shallow, and everything would tip. I used a piece of 3" PVC pipe, and a coupling. I had it cut to the right lengths top and bottom, so it fit tight in the cupholder, and fit the flair of my travel mug. How times have changed, you can buy it from Amazon. :ROFLMAO:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did a quick search for bed extenders and done see the one pictured above coming back in any returns, the Mopar OEM on for my 2020 appears to be a smooth matte black one. Is this for latter years @crusher ?
I think they redesigned in 21. A friend has a 21 and it no longer came with the mounts. He was told they were eliminated for safety, because either different divider sr different taillights, but it was because when it was installed as a bed extender, it blocked the lights, not meeting newer safety standards. In order to pass standards, they had to stop furnishing those mounts.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Which one did you buy? And how do you have it plugged up?

I posted a picture. Lol. As far as how it's hooked up, you can see the USB cable coming from the charging pad to the rear USB port. But you can plug it up right there at the front USB port if you want.

eazy1500

Reaction score
981d4dda473c835e67870f13eb4bbfa9.jpg

Did one of those glass pad chargers with a short rt angle plug to the outlet underneath for max charging. It’s pretty clean. Can’t see the mess when the top is closed. And I used plastic hook and loop they sell for hanging stuff on the wall to stick it.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
981d4dda473c835e67870f13eb4bbfa9.jpg

Did one of those glass pad chargers with a short rt angle plug to the outlet underneath for max charging. It’s pretty clean. Can’t see the mess when the top is closed. And I used plastic hook and loop they sell for hanging stuff on the wall to stick it.
Do you by chance have a link to that charging pad?

eazy1500

Reaction score
Do you by chance have a link to that charging pad?

Sorry. I think something happened to the seller. I’m getting the Uh-Oh message from amzn when I hit the link.

This is the best I could get from the description on the order detail

“POWERCELL 15W Charging Pad Fast Charge Wireless Charger for Apple...”

Link if incase it works later -
POWERCELL 15W Charging Pad Fast... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TFDQTKN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I tested a bunch of them. This was the best in terms of charging position (because most of them are finicky about where you place the phone), charging speed, and moving the phone in and out of the spot.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Sorry. I think something happened to the seller. I’m getting the Uh-Oh message from amzn when I hit the link.

This is the best I could get from the description on the order detail

“POWERCELL 15W Charging Pad Fast Charge Wireless Charger for Apple...”

Link if incase it works later -
POWERCELL 15W Charging Pad Fast... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TFDQTKN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I tested a bunch of them. This was the best in terms of charging position (because most of them are finicky about where you place the phone), charging speed, and moving the phone in and out of the spot.
Yeah that link is bad but I'll try to find it, thanks

eazy1500

Reaction score
Yeah that link is bad but I'll try to find it, thanks
I’ll take some pics of the back of mine tomorrow.

Can also try one of these

NANAMI Wireless Charger, Qi Certified 15W Max Fast Charging Pad with QC3.0 Adapter USB Phone Charger for iPhone 14/13/13 Pro/12/11/XS Max/XR/X/8,Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/Note 20, Airpods Pro https://a.co/d/78u9KIM

NANAMI Fast Wireless Charger, Qi-Certified 15W Max Wireless Charging Pad, Compatible with iPhone 14/13/13 Pro Max/12/SE/11/XS/XR/X/8, Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S9/Note 20/10/9/8 & Airpods Pro https://a.co/d/9NgxUUH

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I’ll take some pics of the back of mine tomorrow.

Can also try one of these

NANAMI Wireless Charger, Qi Certified 15W Max Fast Charging Pad with QC3.0 Adapter USB Phone Charger for iPhone 14/13/13 Pro/12/11/XS Max/XR/X/8,Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/Note 20, Airpods Pro https://a.co/d/78u9KIM

NANAMI Fast Wireless Charger, Qi-Certified 15W Max Wireless Charging Pad, Compatible with iPhone 14/13/13 Pro Max/12/SE/11/XS/XR/X/8, Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S9/Note 20/10/9/8 & Airpods Pro https://a.co/d/9NgxUUH
No worries. I'll see what I can come up with. I'm not even looking for one for my ram. It's going to be used at work lol

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No worries. I'll see what I can come up with. I'm not even looking for one for my ram. It's going to be used at work lol

If you're considering a stand up charger, and it's compatible, we have 2 of these since Dec 22 and they have been great.

I have an S9 (I'm old school on phones that offer an SD card slot and are usable one-hand) and a Watch5 Pro, wife has an S10+ and Watch5. There's a magnet on the top shelf to capture the watch. The flat chargers don't work with the captive bands like the Pro magnetic clasp.

Last edited:

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I posted a picture. Lol. As far as how it's hooked up, you can see the USB cable coming from the charging pad to the rear USB port. But you can plug it up right there at the front USB port if you want.
Lol.. I can see I do have eyes but I’m not well versed in eyeballing or guessing what charging pad you used and you didn’t post a link to what it was you used. I’d like to know to see how well it actually charges because some of these “wireless chargers” aren’t worth a crap at actually charging.

Users who are viewing this thread