5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your oil pressure at idle?

timmydatool

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 22 rebel with a 5.7 etorque, got about 50,000 miles on it. Last week I decided to try something different and I went to take five oil change and today I noticed at idle I saw oil pressure as low as 26 psi I guess I’ve never paid attention before idol and I’m a little nervous about switching oil shops, anybody else know what they see for oil pressure idling at about 500 rpm. Thanks IMG_1899.jpeg

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 22 rebel with a 5.7 etorque, got about 50,000 miles on it. Last week I decided to try something different and I went to take five oil change and today I noticed at idle I saw oil pressure as low as 26 psi I guess I’ve never paid attention before idol and I’m a little nervous about switching oil shops, anybody else know what they see for oil pressure idling at about 500 rpm. Thanks View attachment 188289
About 32 to 35 psi IIRC. Pennzoil 5W20 full synthetic. FRAM XG10060 filter.

Users who are viewing this thread