5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

billfraley

Reaction score
So, for the last month or so I have been doing a TRX interior swap. I had everything working except the memory buttons. Well, today I solved that problem too. It was simply a matter of adding the can IHS connection to the seat connector on the drivers seat. Keep in mind that I also swapped the door harness with a Limited harness. I have memory mirrors on the way. I don't have any plans to swap out the adjustable pedals with the memory version though.

The easy exit function also works.

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like a female moose to me. They eat pond seaweed. I think caribou eat land greenery. A caribou doesn't have such a saddle back either. Over 97% of female caribou would also be growing antlers by August. Caribou tend to stay in land roaming packs, where moose tend to be more solitary. And this is extra special, since there are probably 100x more caribou than moose!

Awesome you got to see Denali!
thank you.
that is really useful information!

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like a female moose to me. They eat pond seaweed. I think caribou eat land greenery. A caribou doesn't have such a saddle back either. Over 97% of female caribou would also be growing antlers by August. Caribou tend to stay in land roaming packs, where moose tend to be more solitary. And this is extra special, since there are probably 100x more caribou than moose!

IMG_7988.jpg
Caribou spotted!
I think LOL

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Somebody takes their hunting quite seriously! 👍

Users who are viewing this thread