5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
dji_fly_20240714_085128_246_1720968716709_photo.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

Drove her a lot over the last 3 days. Last minute work stuff required me to drive 2150 miles (32 hours) 3 days later from home NW FL to Montana.. detoured and checked off a bucket list item since I was pretty close already and probably won’t be out this way again. Overdo for an oil change ill do here when I get a chance. Stopped at Harbor Freight and grabbed a clamp to do a temporary ac hack without checking the temp seemed to do its job just fine on the trip.

Last edited:

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
im considering doing that as a preventative thing...
or keep an AGM in the truck in case something happens in the next 2 months while im in the middle of nowhere lol
thats not a bad idea. it sort of seems from what I have seen in this forum that if your battery goes pass the 2 years mark you got a good one and will go a long way but you are getting in the dangerous zone from my experience and the 2 times that mine went out there was zero warning. Just woke up to a dead battery

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
thats not a bad idea. it sort of seems from what I have seen in this forum that if your battery goes pass the 2 years mark you got a good one and will go a long way but you are getting in the dangerous zone from my experience and the 2 times that mine went out there was zero warning. Just woke up to a dead battery
yeah even though i carry a jumpstarter with me in the truck i think having a backup would be ideal especially on The Dalton or Dempster.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Gave it something to park next to. 2023 E450 4Matic Coupe. Wanted a 2024 but 2023 was the last year for the two door E class hardtop. Not the manliest color combo, with a borderline purple exterior and white interior, but it's my wife's car.... at least that's what I tell people.

To tip the scale it has a 3.0L I6 turbo with 362 hp and makes a great sound. What it doesn't have is a B pillar, which pretty much sealed the deal
1000005986.jpg 1000005997.jpg

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 186395

View attachment 186396

Drove her a lot over the last 3 days. Last minute work stuff required me to drive 2150 miles (32 hours) 3 days later from home NW FL to Montana.. detoured and checked off a bucket list item since I was pretty close already and probably won’t be out this way again. Overdo for an oil change ill do here when I get a chance. Stopped at Harbor Freight and grabbed a clamp to do a temporary ac hack without checking the temp seemed to do its job just fine on the trip.
On my bucket list too. Not much room between Roosevelt and Lincoln, looks like Trump will need to go on one of the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread