5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone been seeing this annoying little icon all the time now since the last update?

View attachment 185486

what i hate about it is it pops up to tell you about pp marketplace updates... but it goes right where the song title usually sits and doesn't go away until you tap it and then cancel out of it again... just an annoying default we didn't have before. haven't gone into the notification settings to see if this is one that can eb shut off but i hope it is. 🤞🏼

i'll probly try it today.... i know, 1st world problems... hahaha
Yep.

Bo-Bearski

Reaction score
Last edited:

Tinscrew

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Beautyful! Search the posts for front license plate hole plugs. Only the anal add a bed mat to protect the bed liner... I did the same! Pot=Kettle.
Thank heavens, thank you so much. I've spent hours looking at B&W long rectangular front license plates that might fit the profile and bolt hole pattern. I was even shopping in the EU for a minute.

Never once thought of plate hole plugs. Giddyup!

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered a gallon of Mopar pink coolant yesterday.
Ended up adding half of it to my overflow tank since my dipstick was dry and had the crust others have mentioned they found on their inspections.

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve never changed mine myself. I get the dealer service to do it.
I‘d be like:

View attachment 185507
oh most cars are easy.
try mercedes LOL you can tear the whole inside out and you'll still not find it because it's on the outside.
or first gen escalade... it is beyond me why GM made a housing that requires cutting to open. like the "door" is there but it's part of the housing. To replace the filter, you need to cut the housing open along the marked lines of the "door", then after you're done, you will then need to use a screw to lock it tight.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Looks good! They’ve been on my radar for some time now. How long did it take you to get them after you ordered? How was the install?

From order to delivery it was about a week and a half. They are pricey, but it was a plug and play deal for the most part. It took me about an hour for install, while capturing video for my YouTube channel, so probably less than 30 minutes if you didn't have to mess with cameras and that stuff. There are a couple things I would change if I designed them, but they worked. I had to add washers in several spots because their holes were way oversized.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From order to delivery it was about a week and a half. They are pricey, but it was a plug and play deal for the most part. It took me about an hour for install, while capturing video for my YouTube channel, so probably less than 30 minutes if you didn't have to mess with cameras and that stuff. There are a couple things I would change if I designed them, but they worked. I had to add washers in several spots because their holes were way oversized.

Thanks man. I look forward to seeing your video. I have the rear bumper step and believe it will need to be notched out to accommodate the Vice brackets. Do you have the step as well?

Users who are viewing this thread