5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dropped my truck at Relentless Perfection in Langhorne, Pa for some matte PPF accents. Just a little something to break up the glossy black pearl coat. Originally was going to have the rocker panels done but wasnā€™t sold on how theyā€™d look with a black truck. So went in a different direction. She should be done tomorrow sometime for Saturday pickup, once everything dries etc. Iā€™ll be sure to include details and pics once I see her. Iā€™m unsure how itā€™s going to turn out, but I think Iā€™m gonna like it. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤”šŸ˜

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last day of what????

How many years was he held back?

That's a grown-a$$ man right there. Looks like he's served two tours and has 5 kids with 3 baby mamas.
Hes a big boy. Taller than me, but not by much. He's only 17. Could definitely walk into a liquor store and not get carded as long as he acted normal

70runner

Reaction score
Borrowed some ideas from Modification subforum and put together a charging phone holder. Don't know about you guys, but positioning the phone on the RAM built in charger is a PITA especially at night. Made baseplate from some 1/2" aluminum. Purchased remainder of setup from Tackform. Really great folks to work with. Will probably add a shorter charging cable to eliminate the excess cable.

Baseplate.jpg Mount.jpg Installed.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Borrowed some ideas from Modification subforum and put together a charging phone holder. Don't know about you guys, but positioning the phone on the RAM built in charger is a PITA especially at night. Made baseplate from some 1/2" aluminum. Purchased remainder of setup from Tackform. Really great folks to work with. Will probably add a shorter charging cable to eliminate the excess cable.

View attachment 183732 View attachment 183733 View attachment 183734
im so used to putting my phone into the OE phone holder i can do it without looking lol
plus carplay does everything. UC5 FTW lolll

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My patience has finally paid off lol. Another work trip and another week long rental. Rental place offered me a jeep, and again I thought they were going to pull the Renegade stunt..

Nope! Riding in a little more style this time around

View attachment 183570
Had my duck cherry popped last night šŸ˜‚. I turned the rental in this morning and the duck stayed with it haha. It was my first experience with a Wrangler, and I did like it. Really cool platform and I see why theyā€™re so popular. Wish I could have had a little more fun with it, but work had me insanely busy and prevented me from being able to really get out and enjoy it.

Happy to get back home to my Ram though. All of the rental car experiences make me appreciate my truck even more.
IMG_3222.jpeg

Last edited:

Insanity

Reaction score
I could grow a full beard at 15. I was going to bars at 16. My buddies that were 21 got carded all the time! LOL

I had to wait until I got out of the army to see how my beard grew. This current one near 3 years and have only trimmed my stash.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that the dreaded rear window leak showed up in my truck and was verified with soaked carpeting. Guessing I was swearing in my sleep.šŸ˜†

Woke up pissed and thought it was real but thankfully was just my mind playing tricks on me. Still checked anyway to make sure. I really need to quit reading those threads.šŸ¤£

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Like some of yā€™all. I was having an issue trying to put gas in the tank. It kept stopping every like $0.30 or some crap like that. So I took it to a shop and they did some testing and all this stuff to isolate the issue down to the roll over valve, which is integrated into the gas tank. Then I took it to the dealership where they told me that wasnā€™t covered under any warranty or recall, and quoted me over $1500 to replace the tank. Took it back to that shop and they replaced it for about 1/3 of that. I picked it up today and filled it up with no issues. Sure hope the second tank lasts!

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my truck back from Relentless Perfection in Langhorne, Pa. If anyone is from the Bucks County or Mercer County, NJ area, I highly recommend Mickey. He and his guys do great work and are very affordable to boot. Honest and no hassle or attitudes. He used matte PPF on the hood bump and an accent piece on the tailgate. Figured it would look nice and break up the black pearl a bit. I love the subtly of it. The ghost look is really coming together as it matches my matte decals. It pops in certain angles of light and blends with other angles.

IMG_1855.jpeg IMG_1881.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1855.jpeg
    IMG_1855.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1861.jpeg
    IMG_1861.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1862.jpeg
    IMG_1862.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1865.jpeg