5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
that is an interesting placement for stickers lol
first time i see it.

also need that f*ck electric cars sticker

I didn't wanna plaster my back window with stickers lol kinda did it like an "easter egg". Of course you can't see them if you're right up on the front, but from a distance you can. It'll look cooler when I get my long travel suspension... years from now lol

That sticker is from 1320 video, buddy of mine gifted that one and the skull one too.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why do you yell at work?
Wonder if its like at my job. I constantly have to enter model numbers and we want it all on caps. Our system use to automatically put it in caps but that changed after an update. First few days after the change people here forgot to unlock caps when sending emails.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't wanna plaster my back window with stickers lol kinda did it like an "easter egg". Of course you can't see them if you're right up on the front, but from a distance you can. It'll look cooler when I get my long travel suspension... years from now lol

That sticker is from 1320 video, buddy of mine gifted that one and the skull one too.
i get it!
i got plenty of stickers that I don't know where to put too lol i want to put them in the GFC BUT at the same time, they will also be gone when i go to power wagon years later (finger crossed RAM won't announce no more v8 any time soon)
i then thought about putting them on a plaque or something but... it's not special LOL

Insanity

Reaction score
If all of your tires in a similar condition, you need tires.

Well at the time when I took the pictures 3 of the 4 had air in them so I had that going for me, well not including the spare. But FWIW all 4 tires having a build date year of 21 on a 21 build date truck you are not wrong. They look like *** on the surface, but don't leak, with only 24k on them and 3 years old.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just to confirm from my earlier post, the new front axles are TrakMotive.
Thanks ordered a set since my factory boots have flung some grease out, even though they don't look damaged

Users who are viewing this thread