5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ZCoffman

Reaction score
View attachment 178649
View attachment 178650
Installed half of this. I got the rear cam one but since i have the camper the only useable spot for the rear is the rear camper window.
Couldn't finish the rear today because the rear cam cable is too short to go all the way to the back.

that's future Boogielander's problem lol
I have the rear camera setup as a cabin cam so it is right next to the mirror watching the whole cab.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
do people ever cut these things to gain access?
not trying to be funny, just never gave any thought to one.
now wife wants a way to store stuff that will not get wet when it rains at the places we go.
we usually just move everything into the back seats but she wants a change.
That was also my concern when I first bought my tonneau cover. So I ended up with a hard tri-fold for around $600. Right now I'm looking to replace it with a hard roll-up to gain more access to the bed.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying that same tire size in the next couple of months, but on stock rims. I definitely like the stance. I only have a 2inch level though.

What brand tires are those.

cerbo

Reaction score
2500 miles/. Oil and filter change. Went well with all the tips from the site. Took full 7 quarts, 0-20 full synthetic .
The way I parked it made the rear drop down the driveway just a little. Made more room under truck and maybe a better drain . I ve never seen a drain plug like that one. Once it gets tight there s no more to snug it.

IMG_2192.jpeg

Poundfoolish_ZA

Reaction score
Looks good! What offset and any rub?
-18 offset. Very minor rub on the drivers side when turning left. I had to take the aftermarket mud flaps off on the front. Nothing a heat gun and some elbow grease wont solve.

I am having a hard time getting the BCM to accept the bigger tires though. I am using a Snap-on scan tool but it just gives me an error when I try write the new size to the BCM.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
-18 offset. Very minor rub on the drivers side when turning left. I had to take the aftermarket mud flaps off on the front. Nothing a heat gun and some elbow grease wont solve.

I am having a hard time getting the BCM to accept the bigger tires though. I am using a Snap-on scan tool but it just gives me an error when I try write the new size to the BCM.
Make sure you use the actual measured size as the tires sit currently under load. Don’t use the “manufacture” measurements as it might be too much for the BCM to recognize.

Hope that helps. Your truck looks bad@ss. Lifted quad cabs are sexy. Lol.

Poundfoolish_ZA

Reaction score
Make sure you use the actual measured size as the tires sit currently under load. Don’t use the “manufacture” measurements as it might be too much for the BCM to recognize.

Hope that helps. Your truck looks bad@ss. Lifted quad cabs are sexy. Lol.
I thought the same thing so I tried some of the smaller sizes listed as presets and still no dice.

Thanks I am pleased with how it came out, its going to need some fender flares tho.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought the same thing so I tried some of the smaller sizes listed as presets and still no dice.

Thanks I am pleased with how it came out, its going to need some fender flares tho.
I like the look of it without the fender flares. But who knows, maybe you’ll find a set that look sweet. I decided to stay flareless for the time being.

IMG_0164.jpeg

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just checked their website, because I really like this insert. They dont have this one listed. Theyve got 2 other styles, but not as "good" as this one.
It should be on their website. If you click on their center console inserts, there is an option to select which one you want. The one I have is their “max utility” version.

Users who are viewing this thread