5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's why you strategically place a decal to hide the seam. I don't have MFT, but this style vinyl would hide it nicely. Obviously would need the inside edge to be solid, not distressed
me to(y)

Attachments

• 103_1539_InPixio.jpg
    103_1539_InPixio.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 43

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wiped the truck down, washed my bed (it was dusty and filthy after many T-Ball days lol), and added some reverse lights.

Of course, Bumblebee helped.

Not too crazy about them, they look like construction lights.

View attachment 177800

I’m pretty sure I have the same aux reverse lights and felt the same way after instal. Mine also took on water so I did the old “Amazon switch a roo” and sent the damaged ones back. (2 months on the truck)

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cleaned up some drone shots from the weekend. This time I remembered to remove the ND filter for night shots.
1708983479115.png
Above shows all lights on. With the "wall" it shows the XL Racers Edition Output compared to last time I did it.
1708983598687.png
Low beams and OE Fog lights only. DRL from LP6s on.
1708983641746.png
Rock Lights on with OE lighting. Looks like my truck's on fire lol
1708983687026.png
Chase Lights (BD S2 Sport) on.
1708983740584.png
LP6 Driving pattern
1708983765374.png
LP6 Full Brightness (Combo & Spot)
1708983798134.png
XL Racers Edition Only

Hope this helps for those of you who wants to put lights but don't understand which light and pattern that you need. Also shows how each light illuminates specific zone instead of just smearing light output around not putting it where you need it.

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you are aware, back in late 2022 Ram either had supply chain issues or they purposely deleted a few small items. One of them that I thought was necessary was the lower glove box light.

I ordered the OEM switch, which comes with a halogen bulb (dumb), so I also ordered a Lasfit blue LED. I figured the blue LED would give me an opportunity to see if wanted to change out the ambient lighting to match the blue stitching in my Lunar TRX.

I do like the blue light in the glove box, but not sure if I want the rest of my ambient lighting to be blue. 🤔

20240226_134234.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you are aware, back in late 2022 Ram either had supply chain issues or they purposely deleted a few small items. One of them that I thought was necessary was the lower glove box light.

I ordered the OEM switch, which comes with a halogen bulb (dumb), so I also ordered a Lasfit blue LED. I figured the blue LED would give me an opportunity to see if wanted to change out the ambient lighting to match the blue stitching in my Lunar TRX.

I do like the blue light in the glove box, but not sure if I want the rest of my ambient lighting to be blue. 🤔

View attachment 177837
hmm i need to check that... i don't usually open my lower glove box lol

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 177837
I’m rocking a blue Lasfit light in my glovebox too lol. I ordered mine completely by mistake though. After I realized I ordered the wrong bulb, I was like hey it’s actually not that bad. I’ve been rolling with it for the last two years 😂

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
After having IGLA and Compustar installed yesterday, it became clear how quickly and easily someone can rip out the entire set of dash panels and access the wiring behind it.

How much does that cost and how long wa sthe install?

Users who are viewing this thread