5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ready Go

Reaction score
This mornings "day trip" took us on a drive for a hardy breakfast..I forgot to take the picture of the G/T there, so here's a previous pic of the bikes there instead....

Attachments

• 20160417_150412.jpg
    20160417_150412.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 35

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
i'll be askin you in a few months how you like em... i was ready to get a set of AT3W's and now they show as unavailable in my size and replaced with these... no reviews yet tho. They do look nice tho... possibly even better than their predecessors.

Much better than the 3W's because they look more aggressive. The 3W's looked more like a highway tire. Now if they could make them lighter, like the Wrangler Territory A/T.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This on your running boards? Might be time for different run info boards
Yes is the factory Ram running boards and really like them and the way they look. I am looking through my notes, I think the pad is like 25 bucks from MOPAR.

What I am thinking, going to add some double-sided tape in that spot for more support and see if that will help.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Much better than the 3W's because they look more aggressive. The 3W's looked more like a highway tire. Now if they could make them lighter, like the Wrangler Territory A/T.
A actually wish they made the territory AT in the Rebel stock size... 😒

Also a buddy of mine dropped his truck off at a tire joint and ordered a set of WP AT3W's for tires... he came back horrified cuz they had put on a set of AT3WA's which i think might be the ones you're thinking of... WAY not an AT tire, yet separated by 1 little vowel haha.

1708733143899.png

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Also a buddy of mine dropped his truck off at a tire joint and ordered a set of WP AT3W's for tires... he came back horrified cuz they had put on a set of AT3WA's which i think might be the ones you're thinking of... WAY not an AT tire, yet separated by 1 little vowel haha.

View attachment 177637
I would NOT have driven away with those on my truck. Not a bad tire per se, but like you said, one little vowel makes all the difference. 🤣

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

View attachment 177637

Yeah, that's bad. I wouldn't have driven away with that tire on my truck. This is the tire my buddy has on his truck. The side lugs and raised lettering is not aggressive enough.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 165518.png

The A/T 4W looks a lot better IMO. The 325/65x18 is almost 14lbs heavier than the Territory, per tire.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 165628.png

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah they're starting to make em look more like the sidewalls on the Nitto Ridge Graps. i like it!
1708737162799.png
now they just have to come up with a multi-sidewall option haha

And yeah he was like "wtf did you guys do!?!" and the dude swore he told them AT3WA's. but he made them change them to the right ones...
and of course I was like "yeah but... its still a Trail Boss tho.... 🤪" He was not amused hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread