5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Then I let my friend's pup hang in the GFC. I may need to borrow Marty for a weekend some time when I go camping solo either in the desert* or when bears are around.
We’re getting a bit off topic, but dogs are more likely to get you in trouble in bear country than protect you.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why not decals? I've been debating replacing my decals and moving them to this spot, i have mine lower where the 'Ram' used to be.
one reason is no stickers or decals on paint for me.
i know i know with all the pinstripes paint is the last thing i should worry about lol

another reason is my friend is taking forever to cut the (free) decals for me lol

edit: also i'm not the best at applying decals. for some reason most of my previous decal applications were off by a degree here and there lol

Ready Go

Reaction score
Marty's a good girl! just hungry all the time and i probably will overfeed her lol can't say no to those puppy eyes!
Marty does have HUGE puppy eyes in that picture!
I have to admit, I keep a "Cool Ram Stuff" file in my phone's Media files so that I can copy picks off this forum of trucks for future reference as I mod my truck (your bronze Methods, etc)..and added Marty in the back of your rig (such big eyes and definitely qualifies as a "cool" pic)! (hope you don't mind, I won't reuse it anywhere, but will delete if so)
My previous dogs, Diesel (also a girl with a "boy" name) and Murphy (all boy) are dearly missed..it's about time for another!

Attachments

• Photos_of_Diesel_on_02-15-04_021.jpg
    Photos_of_Diesel_on_02-15-04_021.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Resized_20181109_080608_7951.jpeg
    Resized_20181109_080608_7951.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they have other styles too.
LE owned company and customer service is great.
I have had them on for years (magnetic).

They have not moved even when I use the pressure washer. :cool:

Tactilian-Flag.png

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Marty does have HUGE puppy eyes in that picture!
I have to admit, I keep a "Cool Ram Stuff" file in my phone's Media files so that I can copy picks off this forum of trucks for future reference as I mod my truck (your bronze Methods, etc)..and added Marty in the back of your rig (such big eyes and definitely qualifies as a "cool" pic)! (hope you don't mind, I won't reuse it anywhere, but will delete if so)
My previous dogs, Diesel (also a girl with a "boy" name) and Murphy (all boy) are dearly missed..it's about time for another!
hahaha i don't mind at all!
According to my friend who's the owner of the pup, Marty is actually short for Martha. I'm not entirely sure how that works lol

mplaramie

Reaction score
I REALLY like that light bar! Does that work if I have the sensors in that grill?
Check your lower grill before you get the light bar. You may need to replace the lower grill. My lower grill is solid so I had to get the one that is NOT solid but still has the sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread