5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like a led floor mat.
ecec26176b621275f1df90e44f8dfa32.jpg

Kamper

Reaction score
and finally - a bed(liner - Dualliner) to insure previously shown detachable fat bike has a soft ride... (any any of my other mt bikes, fam bikes, ski equip etc...). Winter temps - so the liner a bit "rigid". had to get inside the bed to close the tailgate as the liner for the gate was sticking out and interfering - im hoping some warmer temps/sun application will assist - if not need to tape that edge... View attachment 175257
Quick follow on. Even in cold temps and some sun on it for about 30 mins yesterday - everything has settled nicely. I think this will work well for our needs and took all of 30 mins to install inc tonneau.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally wired up the Car Lighting District LED grille pods. They are much brighter than I thought. Easy install and wired to fuse F12 (trailer parking lights). I might change the Switchback white/amber turn signals back to full amber just to match the grille pods. IMG_0301.jpeg IMG_0306.jpeg IMG_0305.jpeg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a chip on my windshield so I repaired it with my friend's professional grade kit:
1706421690560.png 1706421706424.png
Hard to get picture but you can sort of see it in the picture on the right.
1706421765951.png
Then I let my friend's pup hang in the GFC. I may need to borrow Marty for a weekend some time when I go camping solo either in the desert* or when bears are around.

*This is the reason why: Mystery in the Mojave Desert: Questions remain after 6 bodies found near El Mirage

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a chip on my windshield so I repaired it with my friend's professional grade kit:
View attachment 175520 View attachment 175521
Hard to get picture but you can sort of see it in the picture on the right.
View attachment 175522
Then I let my friend's pup hang in the GFC. I may need to borrow Marty for a weekend some time when I go camping solo either in the desert* or when bears are around.

*This is the reason why: Mystery in the Mojave Desert: Questions remain after 6 bodies found near El Mirage

Heard about that situation in the article, that's wild! Definitely has 'drug deal gone bad' all over it. Hope you have some firepower with you when you're out there!

SShadow1974

Reaction score
I installed a set of these in the existing bed holes closest to the cab of the truck. Bought them off Amazon Warehouse. Was missing two bolts and a nutsert. I just replaced them with ones I had. 1 note, the centre hole does not exist in the truck bed, so you will either have to cut some of the bolt off, add washers or replace the bolt with a shorter one because the one that comes with the tie downs is too long and you will not be able to tighten the D ring down to the plate.
1706478894419.png

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
today I finally replaced the US flag magnets on my truck.
1706484043122.png
I lost the passenger side one on my previous set. Either it got stolen or it flew off on the freeway when the paint and the back of magnet were dirty.
I went with the large size this time
1706484160773.png
Comparing to the previous set I got this one is a lot bigger:
1706484182798.png

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the bigger ones. Link please.
they have other styles too.
LE owned company and customer service is great.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered.....thx. I've been looking for something like this but didn't want a decal.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered.....thx. I've been looking for something like this but didn't want a decal.
you're welcome! these are great people.
one time i ordered a foldable chair and it ripped the first time I used it due to my fatass. All they asked was picture and sent one out right away before I got home from my weekend trip. Told me to do whatever I want with the ripped one even though they are just like 40 mins away lol

Ready Go

Reaction score
Metallic Grey for me..I like to be me! Thanks man!

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
today I finally replaced the US flag magnets on my truck.
View attachment 175606
I lost the passenger side one on my previous set. Either it got stolen or it flew off on the freeway when the paint and the back of magnet were dirty.
I went with the large size this time
View attachment 175607
Comparing to the previous set I got this one is a lot bigger:
View attachment 175608

Why not decals? I've been debating replacing my decals and moving them to this spot, i have mine lower where the 'Ram' used to be.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why not decals? I've been debating replacing my decals and moving them to this spot, i have mine lower where the 'Ram' used to be.
I only prefer magnets so I can move them around if I want. A decal like this is a stick and prey you don't screw it up.

Users who are viewing this thread