5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
B2 fab resonator delete kit. I already had the mbrp s5143 but was looking for more volume.
I am very satified with the results. The drone before was minimal and even less now.
Here is a video of the following day cold start.
Because of my habit of starting late or rushing things i did not properly secure the tips in place before driving to a meeting, it moved againts and melted off a small piece of the plastic insert on the bumper. It doesn't look terrible so i will probably not try to replace it.
The passenger tip is just a little more in than the driver. Maybe i cut too deep but i also remeber seeing a member having the same result. It doesn't bother me.

Attachments

• 20231210_162944.jpg
    20231210_162944.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 58

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
B2 fab resonator delete kit. I already had the mbrp s5143 but was looking for more volume.
I am very satified with the results. The drone before was minimal and even less now.
Because of my habit of starting late or rushing things i did not properly secure the tips in place before driving to a meeting, it moved againts and melted off a small piece of the plastic insert on the bumper. It doesn't look terrible so i will probably not try to replace it.
The passenger tip is just a little more in than the driver. Maybe i cut too deep but i also remeber seeing a member having the same result. It doesn't bother me.
Been tossing this around in my head. Have the MBRP cut and clamp muffler. Would love some more volume.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like a reason to get some 5” tips!

Sounds good! How’s it sound when mds come on?

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice work! I'm running the B2 resonator delete with the B2 mid level muffler. The resonator delete made a world of difference in my opinion. Especially with reducing cab drone. Before the resonator delete, I wasn't too crazy about the sound and I hated driving highway at anything above 65mph. The delete added an extra bit of sound and aggressiveness while clearing up nearly all of the drone at highway speeds.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a weird thing happen when I dropped my daughter off at school. She closed the door and the truck honked 3 times. Dash said fob had left the vehicle, but was clearly in my pocket. I hit OK, and moved along.

Drove my old Plymouth over the weekend. Kinda nice not having any sensors to randomly lose their mind.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a weird thing happen when I dropped my daughter off at school. She closed the door and the truck honked 3 times. Dash said fob had left the vehicle, but was clearly in my pocket. I hit OK, and moved along.

Drove my old Plymouth over the weekend. Kinda nice not having any sensors to randomly lose their mind.
Your daughter has your spare key. She sneaks out every night...

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Seriously, what @31RamIt said. Not the sneaking out part, but the only logical explanation is that your daughter had one of your key fobs on her.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not true, my Grand Cherokee did same thing a few times and the fob was in the center console.

Fair enough. I should have added "... unless the truck was just being totally flakey."

However, of the two possibilities, I would definitely verify the former before I assumed the latter.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Mine has done this like once or twice, too many computers. I too love taking the Plymouth out, its a nice change to not have everything beeping and reminding you to do things.

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
Finally ordered some Power Retractable steps. I ended up ordering the new Rough Country steps. They are on sale for $999 through the Rough Country website, so finally took the plunge. They should be here in time to install them this weekend.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
She's only 10, but I just checked... the only spare I'm aware of is still where my wife keeps it.
like i tell my customers when they swear something's acting up but we can't replicate it at the shop no matter how hard we try:
you got a ghost in your car/ truck.

👻👻

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
😅 yeah, I'm not too thrilled, bought these last January and I don't use them nearly enough.
I had an issue with one of my Lasfit LED bulbs going out after a few months. They were easy to get ahold of on the phone and replaced them with no issue. I guess those Canuck’s aren’t so bad after all. 🤣🤣🤣

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
like i tell my customers when they swear something's acting up but we can't replicate it at the shop no matter how hard we try:
you got a ghost in your car/ truck.

👻👻
Had a similar incident while packing our old 300 for a trip. Wife kept telling me the trunk won't close, but I go down to the garage and close it each time.

Got back without issue, and it started happening again. Finally realized she had the spare key in her bag in the trunk.

A few weeks ago my father in law asked me to drive to a funeral, but we couldn't get his CRV to start. My wife walked up while we were messing around, hopped in back. Car started and we went off. Later realized he had grabbed my sister in law's keys, and for some reason my wife had his key in her pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread