5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Hoot40

Reaction score
I was having leg issues the last couple of months. I was thinking that my leg was not comfortable in my new RAM. I am 6’1” and felt cramped. I installed seat jackers. It’s so much better now. They are a game changer for long legs.

Steele713

Reaction score
I was having leg issues the last couple of months. I was thinking that my leg was not comfortable in my new RAM. I am 6’1” and felt cramped. I installed seat jackers. It’s so much better now. They are a game changer for long legs.
Seat jackers?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I installed them on my truck and after adjusting the tilt where I wanted it, actually had to scoot the seat forward a little bit. And I'm 6'5" and my normal position for any car seat is all the way back

Cristyan

Reaction score
I installed them on my truck and after adjusting the tilt where I wanted it, actually had to scoot the seat forward a little bit. And I'm 6'5" and my normal position for any car seat is all the way back
I didn't know about these seat jackers. They are for lifting the seats, right?

I'm 6'5" as well, and if I adjust the original seat setting to the maximum height, my head will be touching the roof lol

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I'm 6'5" as well, and if I adjust the original seat setting to the maximum height, my head will be touching the roof lol
They just lift the front for tilt. If you are tall, drop the rear down all the way and tilt the front up. You don't want to lift the whole seat up.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if my seat already has power, can’t I just tilt the bottom up in the front?

Hoot40

Reaction score

I'm 6'5" as well, and if I adjust the original seat setting to the maximum height, my head will be touching the roof lo
So if my seat already has power, can’t I just tilt the bottom up in the front?
It’s not the same, I did not have enough leg room. Seat jackers change everything.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
those DDI seat jackers/ risers are reason why I can do long drive without stopping. Longest I've logged is from St. George, UT down to Los Angeles.
great products!

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today I backed it up from my parking spot and give her a good wash. Long overdue (last time I washed her was like before Labor Day weekend or something)
1698627682788.png
I really don't know I washed her right before my 2000 miles round trip to Montana...
My main goal today was to wash my M3. It's been way too long since I last washed her and it's got spots and stuff from rain before I went overseas two weeks ago.
1698627702128.png
I figured since I got the pressure washer, the buckets, the mitts, and the towels out I might as well do both vehicles. Plus I've never given the bed area a real wash since the bed rack went on, and probably won't be able to wash the bed area thoroughly after the MT trip. But still... technically by the time I get to MT the bed area is probably gonna be even more dirtier with possible rain and snow in the forecast...

So I said screw it lol

eazy1500

Reaction score
It’s on sale right now. Plus an extra 10% off with code CAM333. The Front 4K+ Rear 1080P+ 128G is $242 shipped. Original price is $299 plus shipping.

Installed this bad boy today. It actually came next day but I was not home to receive and install it.

I have to say this is probably the cleanest and easiest electronic mod install that I’ve ever done on a car. It took about 30 mins from unpacking, looking at all the parts, installing, routing the wire, and getting on the app. So easy!! The cable for the back camera was just right too. Just about a foot of slack left that was really nbd.

I always wanted a dash cam but they all looked dumb in the front windshield imo. This one is perfect. No more gawdy than the stock mirror housing already is! Lol

e3370e655bdb4837a67d7af758188bdb.jpg

38b969e6de3e62bc225ec0cbd659c491.jpg

e3adc578255c8d213388fd557c197daa.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread