5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed the Desert Does It Seat Jackers. Drivers and passenger side. Made a big difference. Especially on passenger side that is just the factory manual slider. Drivers side, since I can tilt more, I was able to actually move the seat forward a little bit

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Plz show the signal function!

and i am stealing that headrest mask idea!
I will try to get a video this weekend of them functioning. I am very happy with them so far.

You should see some of the snap back looks I get when other drivers notice my passenger. 😂😂😂. They are usually followed up with a laugh or smile after they realize what it is.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i tried to find someone to "dip"some of my ram exterior parts.one guy said he would ,then later changed his mind.if he changes his mind and not want to do it.i had no choice but to try it myself :cry:
Is this water transfer printing? With a hex carbon fiber pattern?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You got a new rear window with the factory extended warranty?

If so, that's a new positive development I wasn't expecting.
The third brake light and back window both have an extended warranty on them now due to leaking. But I think itno my applies to 2019/20 models

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The third brake light and back window both have an extended warranty on them now due to leaking. But I think itno my applies to 2019/20 models

Awesome, because not that long ago, they didn't directly from Mopar themselves. I guess the complaints and possible lawsuits have swayed things in our favor.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the Desert Does It Seat Jackers. Drivers and passenger side. Made a big difference. Especially on passenger side that is just the factory manual slider. Drivers side, since I can tilt more, I was able to actually move the seat forward a little bit
These are on my wishlist. I haven’t heard of a single bad review from anyone with these. Any modification that improves comfort is a modification worth adding.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You got a new rear window with the factory extended warranty?

If so, that's a new positive development I wasn't expecting.
Yeah, they extended it for all 5th gens built on or before 9/30/2020. Shame they didn’t just do it for all 5th gens 🤷🏻‍♂️

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have the day off. Attempted to put my bullrings in. Got one side cut out but guess what...they sent me Fords. So I installed blinking tail lights and I dig them. 20231013_141421.jpg

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
These are on my wishlist. I haven’t heard of a single bad review from anyone with these. Any modification that improves comfort is a modification worth adding.

Saved my back, see my instructions before you install yours, the instructions aren't exactly perfect with the product.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My only complaint is you either have to leave the plastic covers off on the front, which includes the sides of rails, or they sit 1" off the carpet now. I put mine back on, but they will be more prone to cracking or breaking when hit

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been there done that got that tshirt. Any broken bolts? I had two on that side. You have my sympathies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One broken stud, that was fun.
Had 3 extractor sets on hand and if they had failed, an ESAB migmaster 250 on standby, manifold it self is fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread