5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I have the Ramcharger (gotta admit, I like the name) and it seems to work ok for my S22. I like the factory integration, but wouldn't pay big bucks to get it after the fact.
Nice. I admit, I would prefer the integrated look over the aftermarket I have, but this works well for me and it charges VERY fast and keeps my phone charged even if the phone is turned on wile driving.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Interesting look, I kinda like it. I have a side question about your mirrors. Isn't it illegal to have red lights there?

That's a good point. Idaho law states that forward facing turn signal lamps must be white or amber. As far as I can tell, that applies in most jurisdictions.

Fbird

Reaction score
got the wheels today , lift kit stuff tomorrow and tires saturady.....should be ALMOST pimped out ....waiting on body shop to fix front fender from crazy *** Karen... argh

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My first thought was pull the fuse but it appears to be mixed in with a couple other electronics on the fuse diagram. Maybe you can get behind it and unplug it?
Yeah i noticed that too... when made me try the JScan method first... the next step was pulling the console and jus tunplugging the unit for a bit... pretty simple lookin, 6 snap panels, 6 screws, 1 plug... i may try it.

RAM did a great job with the interior and with this spot... so whilst yes, i dont have to use it haha i like it... the phone doesn't bounce around, and its right there when its time to grab it, but it's out of the way too...

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s from readyramp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is actually a pretty slick solution!!

seansmd

Reaction score
My setup, magloc wireless high speed charger running off an ac wall wort. Charges s23ultra fast while using Android auto and streaming music
IMG_20230624_092508.jpg

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah i noticed that too... when made me try the JScan method first... the next step was pulling the console and jus tunplugging the unit for a bit... pretty simple lookin, 6 snap panels, 6 screws, 1 plug... i may try it.

RAM did a great job with the interior and with this spot... so whilst yes, i dont have to use it haha i like it... the phone doesn't bounce around, and its right there when its time to grab it, but it's out of the way too...
I’d give pulling the console and unplugging it a go. I did the 6 seat conversion in my truck a couple months ago and the console came out surprisingly easy. I have no idea if the truck would start throwing error codes at you though… but you could always just plug it back in.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been up and down that road many times since my first visit in '96.

My trucks have always done okay on it, but my motorcycles are WAY better. :D

Nice! I'm loading up now to head over to Suches this afternoon for a long weekend of riding in GA/NC/SC/TN....
for sure! can't be 2 wheels on roads like that lol
i know my M3 will handle great there but these days I just wanna see the shocked face of people driving foresters and stuff when I pass them on canyon roads :ROFLMAO:

Burns1200

Reaction score
now im curious how my truck will do fully loaded on the Dragon lol

hopefully i move out there soon!
Mine handled great! But I did see some dash warnings of "air suspension disable" a few times while going through it. The cars and bikes are (mostly) faster than the trucks are, obviously. This guy, how ever was not! Just drive in your comfort level and go slow the first time. It can get scary in you're on the inside of a curve and a bike is coming towards you and carves hard. Their tires are in their lane, but their heads are in yours. Just something to keep in mind!

PXL_20231001_173052174.MP.jpg
It’s crazy how had that roads gotten with idiots though. I had a gsxr crash In front of me trying to outrun me. And the same day a car crossed the yellow line and hit a biker in front of me a few weeks ago. And this was on a Wednesday. But I usually stay at what’s now called dragon city.

There was a crash between a car and a bike just in front of me when I was on my way back. Right in front of one of the camera spots, too so it was all captured. Car went over the line and skid in front of the bike. The biker was only reported to have had a broken arm.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 233337.png
Screenshot 2023-10-05 233518.png

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's a good point. Idaho law states that forward facing turn signal lamps must be white or amber. As far as I can tell, that applies in most jurisdictions.
Yep - I'm fairly certain in any state it's illegal for non-emergency vehicles to have any forward facing flashing or steady burning red, blue and sometimes green (which is a command vehicle color). But, like anything, it's only illegal once you get caught lol

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine handled great! But I did see some dash warnings of "air suspension disable" a few times while going through it. The cars and bikes are (mostly) faster than the trucks are, obviously. This guy, how ever was not! Just drive in your comfort level and go slow the first time. It can get scary in you're on the inside of a curve and a bike is coming towards you and carves hard. Their tires are in their lane, but their heads are in yours. Just something to keep in mind!

View attachment 168802

There was a crash between a car and a bike just in front of me when I was on my way back. Right in front of one of the camera spots, too so it was all captured. Car went over the line and skid in front of the bike. The biker was only reported to have had a broken arm.

View attachment 168805
View attachment 168806

Oh damn I saw that!!
07603c5c9f99c6d3da34a915bf0a0dcb.jpg

This poor lady laid there for over an hour with her leg broke in half till an ambulance got up there.

And this was the other crash. At the end of my vid

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RE: Wireless charging

My first experience with wireless charging was maybe 8+ years ago when it first came out. It killed the battery on my phone in less than a year because of the heat it generates on the phone. This was when phone manufacturers started sealing the phones and you can't buy and replace batteries. I haven't used wireless charging since then, even if my phone has it. I don't know how far the tech has advanced since then.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Got it back from the dealer with newly, remounted exhaust manifolds...both sides! Two bolts sheared in the block on each side resulting in the dreaded Hemi Tick 😡. Asked if they changed the design and was told they did not...more than likely will happen again 🤬.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online