5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Came home just now to see birds having a **** fest on my truck. Must have been a large bird. There was some thick grey stuff that would not hose off. Had to end up washing my washed truck.
692919ba742671240e0dba508521dddc.jpg

6d7d3e494c51bb0e41a0ca5642ed3a4b.jpg
or maybe they had street tacos.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll be doing the Bedrug classic eventually. Just waiting for the right price or used to come along. I had it in both of my 4th Gens. I'm still window shopping the Fitcamx and just did the OCD screen protector about a week ago. (y)

I’d recommend the Bedrug Impact Bed Liner, if your budget allows. It is nice. Slip resistant and padded. I‘ve been really happy with mine.

IMG_2692.jpeg

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually just ordered the classic today. Realtruck had for $429, plus a $75 rebate gift card. Best price I've seen in a long time.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I‘ll definitely have to get one of those. Is that just opened with a lever? Any chance of that thing opening on its own, or leaking?

I’d recommend the Bedrug Impact Bed Liner, if your budget allows. It is nice. Slip resistant and padded. I‘ve been really happy with mine.

View attachment 167424
I had this in my last Ram. Very cozy on the bare feet after loading stuff in the bed from boating

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's just an excuse for men with ugly wives.

It's possible to have good-looking practicality. I think GMC was onto something with their tailgate design.
An overly complicated design that isnt as practical as they try to advertise. Yeah, really onto something

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's just an excuse for men with ugly wives.

It's possible to have good-looking practicality. I think GMC was onto something with their tailgate design.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think the RAM tailgate design is better than the GMC design and the Ford design.

Really, I think the GMC design is dumb. And I think the Ford design is their best effort to copy the (superior) RAM design without getting sued for patent infringement. Not as good, but close.

I'd rather be married to an 8 that is a joy to be around and great at her, ahem, marital duties, than a 10 that is terrible when it's time to get dirty.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think the RAM tailgate design is better than the GMC design and the Ford design.

Really, I think the GMC design is dumb. And I think the Ford design is their best effort to copy the (superior) RAM design without getting sued for patent infringement. Not as good, but close.

I'd rather be married to an 8 that is a joy to be around and great at her, ahem, marital duties, than a 10 that is terrible when it's time to get dirty.
This 1000%. At least with the Ram MFT you can’t accidentally destroy it when you have a hitch attached. 😅

And what was the George Carlin bit? “I’ve never F’d a 10, but last night i F’d five 2’s.” 🤣😂😅😂

Idk if I’d take the analogy that far hahah but I still like the mft a lot.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I finally got around to ordering the Timber Grove air bags.

And think I've talked myself into just spraying the exposed paint in the rear wheel wells with rattle can undercoat or bedliner.

Still need to find a front camera for the grill, but haven't been looking.

Users who are viewing this thread