5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
add bedrug bedtred, bakflip mx4, fitcamx front/rear camera, ocdplug screen protector.
I'll be doing the Bedrug classic eventually. Just waiting for the right price or used to come along. I had it in both of my 4th Gens. I'm still window shopping the Fitcamx and just did the OCD screen protector about a week ago. (y)

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll be doing the Bedrug classic eventually. Just waiting for the right price or used to come along. I had it in both of my 4th Gens. I'm still window shopping the Fitcamx and just did the OCD screen protector about a week ago. (y)
I recently did the Bedrug XLT. Love it! Should have done it long ago.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Getting windows tinted this morning! 5% metered back 3 windows, 30% metered front driver/passenger windows, 70% on full windshield.
Great minds think alike, except I'm going 20% all side windows, PLUS topper side windows and 50% full windshield and 12" strip of 5%. Dropped off last night and pick up today at noon. :cool: :cool:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for 4th gen Bedrug. They can be made to fit. I got one for my truck. Just need to get the Velcro added to bed to hold it in. Have to to a little cutting and trimming on the back side where the corners are by tailgate. Other than that fits great

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for 4th gen Bedrug. They can be made to fit. I got one for my truck. Just need to get the Velcro added to bed to hold it in. Have to to a little cutting and trimming on the back side where the corners are by tailgate. Other than that fits great
Thanks for the heads up. I wondered about that, but didn't want to take the hit if it didn't.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't.

They ugly!
haha you don't know what ya missin. The ramboxes and the MFT were a must-have for me on this truck and i'm glad i stuck with them, i use them 1000x more than i thought i would and in ways i hadn't even thought of before i had them... all for the price of 1 little butt-crack in the tailgate.🍑 its a more than fair trade IMO. 😅 :ROFLMAO:

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Came home just now to see birds having a **** fest on my truck. Must have been a large bird. There was some thick grey stuff that would not hose off. Had to end up washing my washed truck.
692919ba742671240e0dba508521dddc.jpg

6d7d3e494c51bb0e41a0ca5642ed3a4b.jpg

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
haha you don't know what ya missin. The ramboxes and the MFT were a must-have for me on this truck and i'm glad i stuck with them, i use them 1000x more than i thought i would and in ways i hadn't even thought of before i had them... all for the price of 1 little butt-crack in the tailgate.🍑 its a more than fair trade IMO. 😅 :ROFLMAO:
I would take Ramboxes if I had the opportunity.

No MFT in my future at all.

Users who are viewing this thread