5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did this over the weekend:
Mopar window visors. Now I can run starlink or charge my EcoFlow with solar/ household outlet without leaving the windows open all the way down overnight. Great for keeping critters out.
View attachment 167052
View attachment 167053
No, window is fine. It is reflection of my neighbor's tree on my tinted window.
View attachment 167054
Is the weatherstrip close to the B-pillar suppose to behave like that? I've tried to install it 10 different ways and every time it's the same.
Those look great. Do you have a part #?

I purchased AVS in-channel visors and the passenger back visor was bent and with the summer heat got worse.

rs2433

Reaction score
Well I just pulled the trigger on a 2023 1500 Bighorn. It’s a crew cab with 6’4” bed, has the off-road package, bed utility group, level 2 package, 12” screen with alpine system. I did tinting 35% windshield with a sun strip, 5% all around, rough country hard bed cover, switched out third brake light to a smoked all led, got a steal on mopar powered steps for $200 with all brand new wiring harnesses, and removed the front air dams (electronic also), and replaced interior lighting to LED. I think it’s really dumb they put halogen third brake light and interiors when you have the led exterior lights. I use a ram arm with a MagSafe charger (apple) adapter mounted in the center console from my previous ram that is absolutely awesome for my setup and use. Not bad for 2 weeks time lol

Anyone have any suggestions on other projects or tinkerings?

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpeg
    IMG_3928.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3926.jpeg
    IMG_3926.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 94

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just pulled the trigger on a 2023 1500 Bighorn. It’s a crew cab with 6’4” bed, has the off-road package, bed utility group, level 2 package, 12” screen with alpine system. I did tinting 35% windshield with a sun strip, 5% all around, rough country hard bed cover, switched out third brake light to a smoked all led, got a steal on mopar powered steps for $200 with all brand new wiring harnesses, and removed the front air dams (electronic also), and replaced interior lighting to LED. I think it’s really dumb they put halogen third brake light and interiors when you have the led exterior lights. I use a ram arm with a MagSafe charger (apple) adapter mounted in the center console from my previous ram that is absolutely awesome for my setup and use. Not bad for 2 weeks time lol

My BTS has led interior lights along with the LED head/tails. I found it fun t they still used a halogen 3rd brake light with everything else being LED

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Welcome. Very jealous of that power step deal!

rs2433

Reaction score
Welcome. Very jealous of that power step deal!
It was well worth the 2 hour drive the get them! Dude got a warranty replacement since he didn’t take care of them. Cleaned them up, greased them and they worked flawlessly. He gave me the new harnesses in an unopened box too. Steal of a lifetime for sure lol. The install wasn’t too bad at only 2 hours including cleaning and lubing. I would highly recommend watching Facebook market place. You can probably find amp’s or mopars for cheap

rs2433

Reaction score
My BTS has led interior lights along with the LED head/tails. I found it fun t they still used a halogen 3rd brake light with everything else being LED
Interesting! It was a royal pain in the *** to change the map lights but with having the dark tint it’s better for night time

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same here. Got LED's all over the inside and outside of my truck, but had halogen brake and cargo lights.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

oh you can do plenty lol
legit offroad suspension, 35s, legit offroad lights, legit switch system

all are big money items though LOL

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You work fast! Glad they made it there quickly and safely.
thanks - this was a great deal, I typically want to get things done asap but can be annoying to the family specially since I am a night owl but atleast this time I had an excuse.
My carport/garage gets like an oven so I can either work really early in the morning which is not my style or late into the afternoon/night - And no power tools use on this install so no noise to worry about

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just hit 30k miles, 2 years and 5 months into ownership.
Am currently at service for one of my 3 $60 oil changes (local coupon, $179 for 3 visits.👍)
Backordered manifolds are also in, along with the transfer case part to fix my 4x4 system. Those get fixed next week Tuesday. Can't wait. Truck sounds like 💩...

Users who are viewing this thread