5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ranchram

Reaction score

Cmoar

Reaction score
How was install on the deflector? Mine arrives today.

The 2 outside clips are a pain! The best thing I found was to stick a larger flat head in there and open them up. When I put them on I used 2 pairs of pliers, top and bottom, to make it easier to slide on. Hopefully not everyone’s are like this, but I’ve seen at least one other person go through the same.

iupui1299

Reaction score
The 2 outside clips are a pain! The best thing I found was to stick a larger flat head in there and open them up. When I put them on I used 2 pairs of pliers, top and bottom, to make it easier to slide on. Hopefully not everyone’s are like this, but I’ve seen at least one other person go through the same.

Thanks for the info. It looks great on your truck by the way.

Maric550

Reaction score
Hmm it took me close to just 5 mins after trying to figure it out for 40 lol

zignice

Reaction score
Added the locks to the rear storage compartments. They are hefty locks, but will not stop someone from getting into the compartment if they really want to. The rear hinge is essentially a piece of plastic that connects the to to the bottom piece. A box cutter could take care of that.

FDDE8CC5-C286-4E65-AF01-F91154337CFC.jpeg

zman9119

Reaction score
Found out I *may* receive my truck back tomorrow, but maybe Monday...

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Added the locks to the rear storage compartments. They are hefty locks, but will not stop someone from getting into the compartment if they really want to. The rear hinge is essentially a piece of plastic that connects the to to the bottom piece. A box cutter could take care of that.

View attachment 12657
Do you happen to have a part number? Any deterrence helps lol.

Last edited:

tacodude

Reaction score
Color matched the RAM letters on my grille. Went from chrome to black and now to Granite Crystal
031c389b3f00ae0db16a5a3979c5fc3d.jpg
2e0553914017f27a2443d176252f111c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online