5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Davidbt

Reaction score
Ordered Bilstein 5100 and the Fitmax dash cam tonight. I have a TPMS coming for our travel trailer. Getting the truck ready for our upcoming trip to Mississippi. After the shocks are installed I will be getting a the Cooper Dicoverer At3 XLT 275/70/R18's installed. Since I do pull the travel trailer, I think I will have the shocks set at position #4 to leave a little bit of rake. Everything should be done by the end of next week 🤞

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll find out because I have to drive it like that until October, which is when the body shop can get me in.
40-50 dents and a $9,600 estimate.
I would use a PDR shop instead of an autobody shop, as typically they don’t register it as an accident and repair so that anyone running a Carfax would not see it.

MoreOvalteenPlz

Reaction score
Finally replaced the chrome tailgate badge

68883141a120f4e8bc367826157d6c10.jpg

Insanity

Reaction score
I have been neglecting it. I'm a bad man I know better but... I have been working on my S10 a lot and finished up the drop kit with having new tires put on it today.

Low rider achievement unlocked commence the mandatory playing of low rider by War.
20230808_183210.jpg

Now back to Ram stuffs...

Davidbt

Reaction score
I made an appointment for the 17th to have Bilstein 5100's and Cooper Dicoverer At3 XLT's installed. Now I need to order a matching wheel for my spare tire so I can do a 5 tire rotation now. Trying to get everything ready for pulling our travel trailer from South East Arizona to Mississippi and then back through Santa Fe, New Mexico before heading home. Looking at 3 weeks on the road.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I made an appointment for the 17th to have Bilstein 5100's and Cooper Dicoverer At3 XLT's installed. Now I need to order a matching wheel for my spare tire so I can do a 5 tire rotation now. Trying to get everything ready for pulling our travel trailer from South East Arizona to Mississippi and then back through Santa Fe, New Mexico before heading home. Looking at 3 weeks on the road.
Make sure your wheels work with the spare winch, many do not. That's why only certain wheels are offered to have matching spare.

Insanity

Reaction score
Wish those were subtitled. No idea what Jan, May, and July are.

Make sure your wheels work with the spare winch, many do not. That's why only certain wheels are offered to have matching spare.

I seen some post on here that they used a thin wheel spacer ,with a locating lip?, to take up the gap for aftermarket wheels and use the factory spare wench.

Users who are viewing this thread