5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have to be careful, my better half just saw what I spent on my borla atak. She asked what I spent so much money on, after looking at recent bank statements. I said an upgraded exhaust. She asked what it did. Hesitantly, I said, it sounds better. Then it was just silence. 😶

At least I already have my ccp and a few pieces.:cool:
I would’ve told her it would save on fuel!
Never, ever, tell the truth when it comes to doing mods that you do for aesthetic's. Follow me for more sound advise.
(Hope my wife doesn’t read this) 😬 LOL

barrak

Reaction score
I have to be careful, my better half just saw what I spent on my borla atak. She asked what I spent so much money on, after looking at recent bank statements. I said an upgraded exhaust. She asked what it did. Hesitantly, I said, it sounds better. Then it was just silence. 😶

At least I already have my ccp and a few pieces.:cool:

Two questions: Does she have Irish blood in her? and if so, are you SURE she didn't whisper "That's One", ... or worse, "That's Two"?

In case you're wondering:

"Mr. & Mrs. O’Shea were celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary in their small village in County Kerry. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. "What a peaceful & loving couple." A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America," explained Mr. O’Shea. "We visited the Grand Canyon in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by horse. We hadn’t gone too far when my wife’s horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, "That’s one." We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again, this time causing her to drop her water. Once more my wife quietly said, "That’s two." We hadn’t gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for a third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead. I shouted at her, "What’s wrong with you, Mary Kate? Why did you shoot the poor animal like that? Are you crazy??" She looked at me, and quietly said, "That’s one." "And from that moment we have lived happily ever after"."

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was a few beers and a bourbon, well maybe a few bourbons, back in February that I bought a Taurus g2c .40 S&W while camping at Lake Theodore Roosevelt while my wife was celebrating her birthday in Komiefornia.
I think w/o the bourbons you mighta just got talked into a hellcat. 🤣😂 but high praise for wanting a 40smith badly enuff to buy a G2C. (Not that they’re bad or anything. Just for me they’re too small to be big and too big to be small 🤣)

But when I ordered my VP40, even the guy at my store was like “srsly dude? 40 is a dead round, how bout a nice vp9 with an optic cut.” And I was like “you shut your mouth!!! You shut up!!!! 10mm is dead. 😅😅

Davidbt

Reaction score
I think w/o the bourbons you mighta just got talked into a hellcat. 🤣😂 but high praise for wanting a 40smith badly enuff to buy a G2C. (Not that they’re bad or anything. Just for me they’re too small to be big and too big to be small 🤣)

But when I ordered my VP40, even the guy at my store was like “srsly dude? 40 is a dead round, how bout a nice vp9 with an optic cut.” And I was like “you shut your mouth!!! You shut up!!!! 10mm is dead. 😅😅
I also have a TH40 and it's a great shooting gun. The Taurus hand guns just fit my hand so well. And I haven't had single issue with the 3 I own.

Scion

Reaction score
SonIL came through today. Hellwig installed in the middle hole. So I gifted him an optic for his new rifle and even mounted it and bore-sighted it for him.

It's a very noticeable improvement. I'm not real happy with the new Hellwig bolts. They work ok, but the washers had to bend a little to tighten down. I may actually go back to the OEM bolts. They weren't very tight, and being grade 10.9, reusing them torqued to 30 ft/lbs. wouldn't hurt a thing.

Anyway. Back to the basement. Already 3 tornadoes spotted around me today, and warning still in effect! Sounds like a day for a nice Woodford Reserve...

Scion

Reaction score
You already gave him your princess. Wasn't that enough?

The way I see it, SIL = unpaid servant for life!

Sadly, my own FIL thought this way quite literally, and he eventually took it WAY too far. I wouldn't do that to my SIL...or to my sweet daughter. They both have to push their way in to help us, and they do so frequently and lovingly. Can't ask for more than that. Besides, they make gorgeous grandbabies.

Kevinn

Reaction score
Sadly, my own FIL thought this way quite literally, and he eventually took it WAY too far. I wouldn't do that to my SIL...or to my sweet daughter. They both have to push their way in to help us, and they do so frequently and lovingly. Can't ask for more than that. Besides, they make gorgeous grandbabies.
or do they? the world is so corrupt no one can afford to make a new generation

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online