5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It hasn’t been bad at all really. The company I work for pays me a handsome allowance every month that covers my payment, insurance, maintenance and I get a fuel card AND I own the truck.
Basically, they bought the truck for me in just over 3 years.
It’ll be nice to get the extra $1124 a month in my jeans though for sure!
No no no that 1124 a month has to go into mods!!! 🤣

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
KTM rider? 😆

LOL! I have loved all the KTMs I have owned (3, including my current one). But, I never had one and would never buy one... until I found out I could buy replacement plastics with no orange... I love KTM, but I HATE orange... lol!

My current '16 Super Adventure is almost all white/grey. But, there is a tiny bit of orange on the wheels, the gas tank, and the case covers, and even that irks me. Love the bike, though!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LOL! I have loved all the KTMs I have owned (3, including my current one). But, I never had one and would never buy one... until I found out I could buy replacement plastics with no orange... I love KTM, but I HATE orange... lol!

My current '16 Super Adventure is almost all white/grey. But, there is a tiny bit of orange on the wheels, the gas tank, and the case covers, and even that irks me. Love the bike, though!

I've owned 8 KTM's and loved them all, except my 2013 300XC. I don't hate orange, but my current KTM is white. 😆

20210507_132653.jpg

Jehaley77

Reaction score
It’s awesome - huge difference with lag. The best part about is that you can change how much throttle response you’d like -
I keep it in Sport mode and it’s perfect for eliminating the lag with a perfect amount of kick. The Sport Plus can get a little aggressive though… had tires spinning!!
I couldn't wait to hear back and went ahead and ordered it. It does work well. Still playing with the settings. Haven't tried the Sport Plus. Sport mode is aggressive enough. Not looking to buy new tires. I just want it to take off without the lag, which it did cure. Thanks for the response.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im getting old. I installed mudflaps from weather tech. Hoping to save the paint on the rockers and bed.
I did the same after I upgraded my wheels and tires for the same reason. Another reason why I’m not a big fan of negative offset wheels. The carnage down the side of the truck is unbearable. Flush does enough for me.

Don’t call it getting old, call it getting wiser. 🤙🏽

Drew87

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I need to do this! I really wish I had paint matched bumpers and grille surround.
that was a big thing for me to have the body match. I bought the parts from an OEM website. I am sure you could find the bumpers body color. Not sure price wise. I do like the chrome grill. I am going to leave that.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Was unhappy with the way I had run ally wires from cabin to engine compartment. Pulled battery drilled holes in baton of battery tray ram all the wires thru there to front of truck where relay box is. Stupid me forgot to take pictures tho! This one show neatness instead of the nightmare it was. Also took out rear seat storage contraption to get ready to install JL stealthbox. ill put in up for sale as soon as I get covers off.

Attachments

• 70804031258__E5D92A6E-1157-4E1F-8538-C7DFF4D1E524.jpeg
    70804031258__E5D92A6E-1157-4E1F-8538-C7DFF4D1E524.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread