5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks just like our dog Nova. She’s a staffordshire terrier/lab mix. We did a DNA testing fo

Looks just like our dog Nova. She’s a staffordshire terrier/lab mix. We did a DNA test.
Found out he's a Borador. 1/2 border collie and half lab. I did not know there was such a mix. I've read good things about the mix and he's doing really well. He loves the kids and that energy is, well, he's a border collie/lab :) I think I'm about to fail as a foster parent because he already feels like part of the family. My neighbors saw him and said I better keep him or I'm voted out of the neighborhood.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had a work conference over the weekend and took my family with me.

8.5 hrs each way with 4 of those hours being winding roads. My older son lost the battle on the return trip and now my whole back seat and floor mat is all pukey.

I should have really taken mom's car.... 😞

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had a work conference over the weekend and took my family with me.

8.5 hrs each way with 4 of those hours being winding roads. My older son lost the battle on the return trip and now my whole back seat and floor mat is all pukey.

I should have really taken mom's car.... 😞
Did you have his window locked out so he couldn't just roll down the window?

TheLegend

Reaction score
im actually pretty happy with that mileage lol
35s on 2" lift, 2 occupants, back seat full, 350lb0-ish inside the bed
v8 under the hood and going 75+ on freeway with about 40 miles of fast dirt road and 10 miles of 4Low trail.
That’s really good lol sometimes I get that in the city driving.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Skittle being used as a truck should :) got some used tires for our Project Truck, 1974 Dodge W100 Club Cab, short bed. This will be a father n son project as they will be driving in a few years.
74 Truck.jpg

Today Skittle is at the Dealer getting some warranty work done and just got a call and everything is approved:
1. Rear window getting replaced(2nd time)
2. clock spring getting replaced
3. Sunroof, both motors are being replaced, though I am not sure that will fix the issue
4. 2 door checks being replaced

Hopefully will have my truck back in the next few days.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Skittle being used as a truck should :) got some used tires for our Project Truck, 1974 Dodge W100 Club Cab, short bed. This will be a father n son project as they will be driving in a few years.
View attachment 159884

Today Skittle is at the Dealer getting some warranty work done and just got a call and everything is approved:
1. Rear window getting replaced(2nd time)
2. clock spring getting replaced
3. Sunroof, both motors are being replaced, though I am not sure that will fix the issue
4. 2 door checks being replaced

Hopefully will have my truck back in the next few days.

Nice!

Pics of the project please?

Yesterday after we did the emergency road-side stop with relocation of the 4yr old, he started sharing his aspirations from future.

Apparently:
- he's gonna get a truck like dad😎
- he's gonna put pictures of Sonic the Hedgehog and mickey mouse on it🫨
- he's gonna put rocket boosters on his truck to make sure he can keep up with me 🤭
- his truck will be able to transform😂
- he's also gonna get a camping trailer to attach to his truck.

So it seems we're gonna have a heck of a father-son project on our hands in the next few years.

Man I love the innocence of kids.... 🥰

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice!

Pics of the project please?

Yesterday after we did the emergency road-side stop with relocation of the 4yr old, he started sharing his aspirations from future.

Apparently:
- he's gonna get a truck like dad😎
- he's gonna put pictures of Sonic the Hedgehog and mickey mouse on it🫨
- he's gonna put rocket boosters on his truck to make sure he can keep up with me 🤭
- his truck will be able to transform😂
- he's also gonna get a camping trailer to attach to his truck.

So it seems we're gonna have a heck of a father-son project on our hands in the next few years.

Man I love the innocence of kids.... 🥰
Will get some this weekend, the truck is at my dad's shop in the next town over. :)

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
read this thread
IMG_6582.jpeg

🤣😂😅

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not what this guy did!
Holy dog$sh!t, Batman!! 🤣😂

2 things

1. I love when she’s like “WHYYYYYY???”
2. The railing on his porch is already charred before the bike fire… this is just another Wednesday for them, but they still didn’t know where the extinguisher was. 😅

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not a physicist…… and my biggest reason for saying what I said is because I do not tow nor am I throwing the truck through corners and turns or racing my big A$$ truck.
Haha true. But think of it in terms of off-road durability vs the torsion thing. Something hitting a hollow bar vs a solid bar is far more likely to dent or kink the hollow bar.. and I do like the way it stiffens up the body roll when coming off a small radius off ramp a little fast.

But jeez fellaz… I just wanted an orange one. 🤣😂😇😇

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of orange… Tailgate’s donezo.

IMG_3382.jpeg
IMG_3387.jpeg

And in terms of difficulty, The R and the L in Rebel are 2nd tries. I didn’t expect that. And the one I sweat the most on was the 4x4 cuz they didn’t send an extra for that one. And it was pretty difficult imo.

seansmd

Reaction score
Speaking of orange… Tailgate’s donezo.

View attachment 159890
View attachment 159891

And in terms of difficulty, The R and the L in Rebel are 2nd tries. I didn’t expect that. And the one I sweat the most on was the 4x4 cuz they didn’t send an extra for that one. And it was pretty difficult imo.
Mines going in tomorrow......
And.... What beer is in that fridge, Sam summa?

Users who are viewing this thread