5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got her sitting the way I want. Installed the Readylift 2” Level w/UCA’s and Toyo Open Country R/T Trail LT295/70R18 a few weeks ago but it was so level that it almost looked front high, so I installed 1” Motofab spacers in the rear. LOVE the way it looks and rides. Tires are way better than the stock Duratracs were.

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpeg
    IMG_2956.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2957.jpeg
    IMG_2957.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 110

ShortStack

Reaction score
So as I was installing my Ditch lights, my wife and kids pull up in the driveway with this. The shelter is literally a mile away so we are supposedly "fostering" him for two weeks....Rigghhhttt.

Any guess on the breed? Shelter said Border Collie mix. I see lots of Lab but he does have white spots on his chest and hes pretty chill for a puppy. My black lab was not this chill at 12 weeks. View attachment 159710
This little upgrade will be the best thing you do to your truck !!!

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ll never understand how people can have completely empty garages. I’m jealous.
Me to. I’m jammed up and spilled into the basement with stuff. Good thing my wife drives a Beetle or I wouldn’t have a work bench In front of her. IMG_0696.jpeg

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Took my time, this morning and lubricated my front sway bar...I mean did an oil change. 😁
did you install this?
no more oil on the bar

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
did you install this?
no more oil on the bar

Nah, I had one on my last truck, and it was OK. It really doesn't bother me that it hits the bar, I was just saying I lubed the bar since it is such a frustration for many.

Insanity

Reaction score
Nah, I had one on my last truck, and it was OK. It really doesn't bother me that it hits the bar, I was just saying I lubed the bar since it is such a frustration for many.
Made me lol.

raygun9

Reaction score
Finally got her sitting the way I want. Installed the Readylift 2” Level w/UCA’s and Toyo Open Country R/T Trail LT295/70R18 a few weeks ago but it was so level that it almost looked front high, so I installed 1” Motofab spacers in the rear. LOVE the way it looks and rides. Tires are way better than the stock Duratracs were.
This is exactly what I want to do to my Rebel. How's the ride and are those stock size tires??

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread