5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
nice reminder, I keep forgetting to get one for my dad's cherokee - any cheap one will do for jba uca's - any recommendations
I haven't used itbyetz but just picked this one up off Amazon. Has good reviews on Amazon, and even mentioned in a few "best of" articles

Bravex Heavy Duty Professional Pistol Grip Grease Gun 6000 PSI - 18 inch Flex Hose … https://a.co/d/j8Gyojn

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they don't make a BTS tank color edition of the rebel, gonna make mine less special
I've been saying that about Ceramic Gray since I got mine. They have used a few of the other BTS colors before, but not ceramic Gray until now

U

User_63152

I finally got around to (and got the nerve up to do it myself) putting on the Lamin-X yellow fog light tint kit. I really like the way it looks and I definitely prefer the yellow in actual foggy/rainy conditions. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be to install.

IMG_4888.jpg IMG_4901.jpg

JOzzz

Reaction score
Dropped it off at the dealer for a “tune-up” aka. manifold bolts, sway bar links and a transmission shutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t see the purpose of going with an electric grease gun with as little as it takes to grease the upper control arms/ endlinks. If it was a huge amount I could understand 3-4 squirts nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good point and it’s like a $100 difference between the 2 seems like.

Scottygolf

Reaction score
Where does one find this

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good point and it’s like a $100 difference between the 2 seems like.
Would only make sense if you used it a lot for other things. When I was in high school, one of my first jobs was log truck maintenance. Every weekend I had 3-4 trucks to wash, change tires / brakes, oil, and of course grease. The electric grease gun was a godsend to me :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread