5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
great taste man! glad to see something other than RGB light lol the placement over the wheels is spot on to. kind of looks like a monster truck (my kids are monster jam fans :ROFLMAO:)
Thanks brotha! Yeah I’m not really a big fan of the RGB look, I just wanted white originally. But Lasfit hit me up just before they were releasing these and told me they were white and amber at the touch of the button and I was SOLD because my whole color scheme is white black and orange! They match my custom badges and the blinkers spot on haha. It definitely gave me monster truck vibes too lol illuminating those mud terrains makes it look wayyy more aggressive 748BFE99-A447-4994-9E63-ABF752213194.jpeg

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let there be light🙌🏼 got 8 rock lights good to go, gotta get another 8 to really fill it out and get rid of those shadows. I made a post on the forum all about the lights and I posted a link with a discount code if you’re interested 👍🏼 they’re dual function white & Amber at the flick of a switch View attachment 153580 View attachment 153581
Nice! Other than the switchback, these look very similar to my Rough Country lights.

AndBen

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed a Midland MXT575 GMRS radio and antenna. Would have liked to mounted it on the passenger side, but would have affected the glove box opening. I also opt’d for a less intrusive install. I didn’t want to tear apart the interior.

Attachments

• 3DCEC544-54EE-4AEF-B813-E407E4B2FD1A.jpeg
    3DCEC544-54EE-4AEF-B813-E407E4B2FD1A.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 87
  • B7861C1E-D108-4D4B-A6AB-B888835125A4.jpeg
    B7861C1E-D108-4D4B-A6AB-B888835125A4.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks brotha! Yeah I’m not really a big fan of the RGB look, I just wanted white originally. But Lasfit hit me up just before they were releasing these and told me they were white and amber at the touch of the button and I was SOLD because my whole color scheme is white black and orange! They match my custom badges and the blinkers spot on haha. It definitely gave me monster truck vibes too lol illuminating those mud terrains makes it look wayyy more aggressive View attachment 153583
That “skeeeet” logo is f’in incredible. Love it 👍

23RAM

Reaction score
Ordered and installed a Bison Tri-Fold Hard Tonneau cover. Installs in minutes with six quick cam-lock plastic handle retainers. It seems solid and strong with aluminum honeycomb lining and powder coated steel panels top and bottom. It's not as sleek fitted as the ones with rails, but it costs half as much and does the same thing (more aerodynamic, keeps weather and nosey people out of the bed). I used some self adhesive foam pads under the retainers to prevent scratches to the painted surfaces and add a little give to the mounting points.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks brotha! Yeah I’m not really a big fan of the RGB look, I just wanted white originally. But Lasfit hit me up just before they were releasing these and told me they were white and amber at the touch of the button and I was SOLD because my whole color scheme is white black and orange! They match my custom badges and the blinkers spot on haha. It definitely gave me monster truck vibes too lol illuminating those mud terrains makes it look wayyy more aggressive View attachment 153583
Care to elaborate on the skeet thingy? If there is write up about it somewhere else please direct me there. That is allllll kinds of sick!

Tesla

Reaction score
For the last year I've noticed a metal clanking type of noise from the front end from time to time when it's quiet in the cabin. Put it on my lift and looked at it myself today after a few shops weren't able to diagnose it. Looks like its the front CV Axle causing this. Anyone else have this issue?

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know there is a detailing discusion but I was getting no responses, so has anyone ever had Ziebart Zgloss ceramic coating applied to a vehicle?
Ziebart is one of my few options and I do like the people there.
I've used them for my bed liner my Bakflip and had the wife's car detailed there.
Unless I hear something really bad I'm probably gonna end up there.
Ziebart of Winamac, IN.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know there is a detailing discusion but I was getting no responses, so has anyone ever had Ziebart Zgloss ceramic coating applied to a vehicle?
Ziebart is one of my few options and I do like the people there.
I've used them for my bed liner my Bakflip and had the wife's car detailed there.
Unless I hear something really bad I'm probably gonna end up there.
Ziebart of Winamac, IN.
As long as they offer some sort of a multi-year warranty on it, I'd say go for it

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For the last year I've noticed a metal clanking type of noise from the front end from time to time when it's quiet in the cabin. Put it on my lift and looked at it myself today after a few shops weren't able to diagnose it. Looks like its the front CV Axle causing this. Anyone else have this issue?
This is something you should make your own thread for. It will give more attention to your question, and allow others to easier search for the same issue.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Care to elaborate on the skeet thingy? If there is write up about it somewhere else please direct me there. That is allllll kinds of sick!
Hey man it’s from Ikonic Badges and I used my own amber LEDs to backlight it because I was picky about the color lol. I’d like to send you a link but the moderators got mad at me for posting a link for the rock lights because it’s “inappropriate advertising” so you can DM me on Instagram if you want

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
2 bolts, light in the middle, rubber mount, yeah, I think so.
3 LEDs per light vs 10 per light
Edit: I do prefer how the wire comes out the side of the RC ones though. That would make it easier to use double sided tape like I used

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered and installed a Bison Tri-Fold Hard Tonneau cover. Installs in minutes with six quick cam-lock plastic handle retainers. It seems solid and strong with aluminum honeycomb lining and powder coated steel panels top and bottom. It's not as sleek fitted as the ones with rails, but it costs half as much and does the same thing (more aerodynamic, keeps weather and nosey people out of the bed). I used some self adhesive foam pads under the retainers to prevent scratches to the painted surfaces and add a little give to the mounting points.
I have the same one. Had a Bakflip. It leaked. I like the Bison better!

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
Tints, Ultra Vision Stealth Windshield Tint, Borla Atak Exhaust, and RamAir Intake.

01424b53da2c110d13cebce7d46eefee.jpg

e2921c2bec6e7d3308d6b5b033251996.jpg

e85fc3b1b8348e9771593b4092f7823e.jpg

dd952c92e721232fe58a6f3c14c61a18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread