5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

D-dub

Reaction score
How the heck did you get them? Mine were ordered 10 days ago and it says order being processed. I called and they told me three week delay.
Sorry for the delayed response, I just got on. I looked up the part number on Husky Liners site and ordered them from Amazon. I had mine the next day. 👍👍

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Added AFE silver bullet throttle body spacer and Red Rock cold air intake, great addition to the exhaust and pedal commander! Up next is a performance tuner……. View attachment 152263
Wasted money on the throttle body spacer. They do absolutely nothing to increase performance. How companies still sell them is beyond me

Scr8pin

Reaction score
Forgot to post this one, got bored over Xmas and I decided to dress up my winter set up…. Why? I dunno, but my son likes the white writing lol.

Attachments

• BB6B853E-0FA2-4A75-AEE3-3C172FC5A893.jpeg
    BB6B853E-0FA2-4A75-AEE3-3C172FC5A893.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 144
  • AD848D71-FE9C-403C-BBC1-CBFF96F261E7.jpeg
    AD848D71-FE9C-403C-BBC1-CBFF96F261E7.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 9C57013E-43CE-4C95-BA82-A1673D359717.jpeg
    9C57013E-43CE-4C95-BA82-A1673D359717.jpeg
    220.4 KB · Views: 144

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Forgot to post this one, got bored over Xmas and I decided to dress up my winter set up…. Why? I dunno, but my son likes the white writing lol.
Very Nascar looking!

As an aside, it reminds me of the time years ago when we were restoring a '66 Mustang for a friend. He told us he wanted raised white letters on the sidewalls of his tires. When he came in to check on the progress of his resto, he saw "RAISED WHITE LETTERS" written on his new tires :LOL:. He was absolutely not amused until he realized I had written those in chalk, and on some used tires I had thrown on his wheels, then he thought it was hilarious

Brunzca

Reaction score
Today- tint done. Tomorrow - power run to amp so I can finish my sub install. Sun/Mon - hoping to get ceramic coating on
check And check. amp/sub install done, got paint correction and ceramic on today. The first time I did paint correction/ceramic (on my 21 Bighorn) it took me most of two days. I washed, decon’d, clayed, polished, and put the coating on in < 7 hours today.

Ill try and get a better pic tomorrow, but you get the gist of the amp rack setup
7A0D4345-9A8F-4DE3-BF1B-0B5B3FA74E2C.jpeg

Last edited:

rogerthat

Reaction score
Love this look, would you mind sharing the overall cost to do this at your shop? Trying to budget for my next truck. thanks
Appreciate that. I think I paid around $700 or so to vinyl wrap front and rear bumper, grille and grille upper, & door handles.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
These are pretty and fun to drive. I find them to be quite thirsty though.
I'm driving a red one, until I pick up the new truck. About 1MPG less than my last Ram. And not as comfortable.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm driving a red one, until I pick up the new truck. About 1MPG less than my last Ram. And not as comfortable.
I have been driving one since November of last year while my truck is laid up waiting for repairs. It works very well for my family of 6 (much better than the ram admittedly🙄), but I certainly notice the difference between the thirsty V8 and my gas-sipping V6 pentastar.

Sad thing is that my wife has fallen in love with the practicality the Durango offers, jeopardizing the longevity of my relationship with the truck (even though I have no idea when I'm actually getting it back).....:cautious:

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. It took me a couple of iterations to arrive at this setup, but I think I mostly nailed it this time.

There's another advantage to having these Anderson connections: I can temporarily disconnect the tent and hookup my air compressor. Previously, I'd have to connect the air compressor to the battery box I keep in the bed, but having an external connector should be much more convenient. (If I wanted to keep the tent connected while using the air compressor, I could build a simple Anderson Y-cable).
you're making me want to redo mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread