5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

TittoPollito

Reaction score
I had these in Yukon and Wrangler.... kept GSD hair from getting embedded in the carpet.
I call fake news, there is no way to keep GSD hair out...I opened a can of beans the other day and it was already full of her hair LMAO J/K
I will have to try these, even with all the sheets and blankets it still takes me an hour to vacuum out all of the GSD glitter

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
not today but this weekend.
Friday:
Installed Mountain Hatch and within 30 seconds of completion my friends were putting food on it already
View attachment 150895
View attachment 150897
Then also measured the spacing between bed support bracket and the bed shell per SDHQ's instruction. I wanted to see if the TRX bed support bracket will fit but looks like a no go.
View attachment 150896
Also pulled my front bumper to install BD LP6 on Dark Dune brackets. I followed the first video I found which told me to take off the "cheeks" under the headlights, and I struggled with that for a good 45 minutes. Eventually I gave up, and figured there has to be another way to do this, and found instruction on how to remove bumper without touching the "cheeks." If I didn't waste my time following the wrong video I'd be able to finish this in less than 30 minutes.

Saturday:
First wash since beginning of November.

View attachment 150893
Weather has been bad for where I am so I didn't wash it at all. It's either sunny and I'm working on the truck, sunny and I'm out playing in the desert with the truck, or raining and nothing can be done.
Since I RAM through a few mud pools by accident, I sprayed the underside to get rid of whatever is caked on.
View attachment 150894
Then I put some stickers
View attachment 150891
and took some photos

View attachment 150892

Sunday:
I removed the 5 years old legends on my switch-pros and changed them to what I currently have.
View attachment 150890
Then I checked my catch can.
View attachment 150889 View attachment 150888

You always have so many cool things being added that it’s almost hard to keep up! Lol

I need to check out Mountain Hatch - looks like it’s maybe a cooktop or food warmer also?

But my main question is for your switches on your wireless charger - do the switches work via Bluetooth with no hard wiring? Or did you cut through the charging pad area to do that?

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my radio.
Base is mounted under the driver's seat.

I like this. Good fitment.

Then I could also notify truck drivers that they nearly killed us AGAIN when they cut me off without looking.

Disclaimer: Nothing against truckers btw - my uncle is a retired one & my dad did it for awhile. Very grateful for their work - just wish more of them took pride in their driving abilities like only some of them do.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Drove 1500 miles last week to OK & back & got trapped behind a Ford with Utah plates who kept swerving onto the shoulder which eventually flung rocks into my windshield. I watched the chip expand into a crack…and then get bigger & bigger yesterday as it warmed up. Lovely.

Attachments

• 7B12632A-3548-4F19-9647-B9A4595D6901.jpeg
    7B12632A-3548-4F19-9647-B9A4595D6901.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 83

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed my switch panel! Overall really happy with the cleaner look, both inside and under the hood.

Attachments

• 20230211_214128.jpg
    20230211_214128.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 20230211_215201.jpg
    20230211_215201.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my new tent on. Had planned to do this yesterday, and stay out back in it last night, but got home late. Finished bolting on the ladder this morning. Taking the wife and bikes to the lake Friday.

View attachment 151502
Just FYI for anyone that might be thinking about buying from Overland Vehicle Systems, discount code VINCEDPRINCE saved me 15%.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You always have so many cool things being added that it’s almost hard to keep up! Lol

I need to check out Mountain Hatch - looks like it’s maybe a cooktop or food warmer also?

But my main question is for your switches on your wireless charger - do the switches work via Bluetooth with no hard wiring? Or did you cut through the charging pad area to do that?
thanks hahaha i camped a few times already this year and im just addressing some issues that I see. I started with 3 red strips embedded inside the cross bars which are not bright at all and didn't quite work well with cooking, so I added white (for seeing how cooked my steaks are) and additional red for night time use.

Mountain Hatch is an insert that serves as a cooktop/ cutting board/ knee saver lol but it is quite heavy and my soft open function on the tailgate is gone. I probably will put a stronger strut in there

I have no wireless charger. I didn't choose it when i ordered my truck. It is a Switch-Pros system and requires an add-a-fuse to your ignition and also feeding the controller's harness through the firewall. I drilled 4 small holes on the charging pad area and a big 1/2" hole to feed the controller harness.

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
How much lift do you have? 🤔

I have the 3-inch BDS-Fox 2.5 Performance Elite coil-over lift for the Rebel (which is the 4-inch BDS-Fox 2.5 Performance Elite for non-Rebel/ORP 1500s which have different length coilovers). With the tires, I am right at 4-1/8" inches of additional ride height over the factory Rebel or about 5-inches over a stock non-Rebel 1500.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I finally got all the hardware to mount my new rock lights underneath and cut out all the stuff I don't need from the harness. I'll start running wires in the morning and then need to think about ways to waterproof the Blazer controller.

Right now I'm thinking maybe just spray the board with conformal coating (assuming it isn't already) and fill the contacts with dielectric grease.

View attachment 151336

I placed mine in a zip lock bag and it has been working great.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Which one of you parked next to me at the theatre today?

I appreciate not only did you share a zone with me at the back of the lot but you also lifted your truck up higher than mine :p
BDXyRaC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread