5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Major mod today, but I got it all finished after about 12 hours of wrenching. Finally removed the dealer license plate frame and installed this.

E6F1B537-DB8C-420C-A580-C8AFFBDE8A02.jpeg

Last edited:

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Major mod today, but I got it all finished after about 12 hours of wrenching. Finally removed the dealer license plate frame and installed this.

View attachment 149381
seems to be in carbon, your probably saving around 20 pounds :ROFLMAO: 12 hours that seems fast, you got help right ? you should do a step by step ahahHah joke appart i looks good :)

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Perfect excuse to start over and mod the new one and your starting of with a better trim from the get go so may not have to do as much

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Work was giving away furniture. This couch retails for $6500 but no one at my work had a car large enough for it. Guess who has a new couch now :) I love this truck.

The chairs were $1700 a piece And everything looked brand new.

kzxolcn.jpg

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Work was giving away furniture. This couch retails for $6500 but no one at my work had a car large enough for it. Guess who has a new couch now :) I love this truck.

The chairs were $1700 a piece And everything looked brand new.

kzxolcn.jpg

That’s awesome. Hell, I’d personally be making a good amount of money off all that while still being able to get new stuff for myself.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s awesome. Hell, I’d personally be making a good amount of money off all that while still being able to get new stuff for myself.
There was a lot of stuff left I didn’t pick up like a poker table with a topper so you could dine on it then remove the topper and there was a card table as well. A lot of Acadia hardwood chairs, marble coffee tables, etc.

Here’s the couch in orange leather - New Standard 92" Sofa
Here’s the chairs in steelcut trio orange - Always Lounge Chair

I feel you on making some coin for myself but I’ve always been on the honor system for stuff like that. I wouldn’t take what I don’t intend to use for a few years. This is the nicest couch I’ve ever owned. every couch I’ve ever had was no more than $500.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There was a lot of stuff left I didn’t pick up like a poker table with a topper so you could dine on it then remove the topper and there was a card table as well. A lot of Acadia hardwood chairs, marble coffee tables, etc.

Here’s the couch in orange leather - New Standard 92" Sofa
Here’s the chairs in steelcut trio orange - Always Lounge Chair

I feel you on making some coin for myself but I’ve always been on the honor system for stuff like that. I wouldn’t take what I don’t intend to use for a few years. This is the nicest couch I’ve ever owned. every couch I’ve ever had was no more than $500.
Time to refurbish the man cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Nels