5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Steele713

Reaction score
I thought about that color for a second but not long enough I guess. I really like the uniqueness of it!
Thanks. Like I said it's one of those ones you're either love it or you hate it. The 1s who dislike compared to a UPS truck. Now every time I'm next to a UPS truck I think about that, LOL...them bastards, lol.
I like the originality. How many white or black or granite?...which l love all those colors, maybe even more. A black Ram...Solid!

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. Like I said it's one of those ones you're either love it or you hate it. The 1s who dislike compared to a UPS truck. Now every time I'm next to a UPS truck I think about that, LOL...them bastards, lol.
I like the originality. How many white or black or granite?...which l love all those colors, maybe even more. A black Ram...Solid!

Yeah, everything looks good in black. I’ve just owned too many (my 21 Ram was black) & I’m tired of keeping it clean. Turns out white is only a little better to keep clean than black. Lol I wanted the coolest temp wise in the summer so went with white but I really wanted delmonico red or patriot blue. I like the brown a lot, didn’t know you could get night edition with it. I don’t even think it was an option for the 22 Limited when I built mine.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rang in the new year with a few friends.
IMG_2080.jpg
Also played in the dunes at Superstitious OHV
IMG_2091.jpg
We had mid-size, light duty, and heavy duty this trip. Both mid-size and light duty have GFC and now I'm rethinking my decision to stick with bed rack and roof tent.

IMG_2104.jpg
Then my old problem from last week happened again. My bed rack and tent were vibing at their own pace.
IMG_2114.jpg
It was so windy today. I need to find a way to clean out all the sand in the cab.

Steele713

Reaction score
Yeah, everything looks good in black. I’ve just owned too many (my 21 Ram was black) & I’m tired of keeping it clean. Turns out white is only a little better to keep clean than black. Lol I wanted the coolest temp wise in the summer so went with white but I really wanted delmonico red or patriot blue. I like the brown a lot, didn’t know you could get night edition with it. I don’t even think it was an option for the 22 Limited when I built mine.
No it's not a night edition. My truck is the Laramie sport pkg. The night edition rebel wheels I bought and put on

Unclepoot

Reaction score
Got the Hellwig for my birthday and installed it last night. Looking at it now, pretty sure I put it on upside down… 🤦🏻‍♂️ Thoughts? 610BA8AC-3B2F-40A9-AEE5-0624781E838B.jpeg

Unclepoot

Reaction score
Is there really a difference though? It has the same strength properties regardless of orientation, doesn’t it?
I don’t know obviously, but I sure as hell just inadvertently tested it out real good… stayed planted! 😂

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think your truck cares how it's installed. Either way the forces on the bar are the same, and there isn't anything to avoid making contact with.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It could possibly hit the diff cover at full suspension travel, specially if lifted or links aren't long enough

Unclepoot

Reaction score
Flipped it around the right way now. Put Rokblokx mudflaps on the rear. The front ones rub the tires so they were removed. Moved the Bilstein 6112’s from the 6th to the 8th Circlip for additional lift. Picked up the appropriate ORP springs to go on with the Bilstein 5100’s for the rear. CC7A72D9-7A4C-4DAF-A39A-86FDC9F20881.jpeg
ce51f83b-4cdf-4cdb-9b14-0ca749ee4f57-jpeg.147675
74877B03-CE1A-46B9-95E4-E1E661D75536.jpeg

Attachments

• CE51F83B-4CDF-4CDB-9B14-0CA749EE4F57.jpeg
    CE51F83B-4CDF-4CDB-9B14-0CA749EE4F57.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 489

Users who are viewing this thread