5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is that the "cut" bracket or the bolt on? Hard to see on the phone. If its the cut bracket did you spec that with CORE 4x4 or...?
It’s the cut kit. I modified them and cut off the upper mounts on the IHC brackets so I only relocated my lower control arms for better separation at the track for traction. The core arms aren’t special, they work with the factory brackets or the cut kit.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Alright AT1 (AW) I see you ;) nice truck! What platform are you on?
Started off in Lemoore AIMD "I" level FLIR shop. Did four years on H-60s in San Diego, and finished my career back in Lemoore on F-18Es

auggiedoggies

Reaction score
Did a FULL speaker swap today with Infinity References. UNBELIEVABLE difference. Also added a bunch of Dynamat Extreme and Noico 150ml CCF to the doors.

Was getting some annoying feedback from the ANC with the new speakers and Borla Exhuast....so I disabled that. SUPER easy. Just pull the 4 positive pins for the mics out of the ANC module under the seat (send me a PM if you need help, I'll try to put together a how-to). There is no difference between 2020 and 2021 in the wire colors, but I didn't want to risk using an older bypass unit that isn't listed to work on the 2021s.

Now its loud inside AND outside. Honestly the exhaust sounds even better without the ANC. I like hearing the exhaust when I drive (part of why I bought a Ram) so it's perfect with the S-Type. Granted all the extra Dynamat dulled it down a little bit, and a lot of loud music and guns at a young age has my hearing in a so-so spot haha.
How tough was adding the dynamat?

lawmann8

Reaction score
how hard was the caliper cover install?? any brake line disconnecting??
They are really easy to install. Remove the wheel, position caliper cover on top of brake caliper and tighten two Allen screws with included wrench. I think it took me 30 minutes to do all 4 wheels.

lawmann8

Reaction score

RAMonkey

Reaction score
I've never seen a wiffle mud flap before. Seems like it wouldn't stop anything but rocks.
Yeah, the bottom is solid so it stops most of the mud, but some still gets through. I’m still trying to figure out the logic except that it’s highly adjustable. Maybe it would catch too much wind. I don’t know…

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
The factory nav has that option as well. I stumbled across it a couple weeks ago while browsing through routing options and preferences.
It's smaller and less distinguishable though, even on the 12" screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread