5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Installed my new dry filter s&b intake and drilled new holes for my catch can to clock it about 60* clockwise so the hoses would clear the intake tube better.
Funny, one of the comments I always see about why many say the mishimoto catch can is better is because it clears aftermarket intakes(other than Vararam) But looks like even that needs modified for some

lapoolboy

Reaction score
Installed my new dry filter s&b intake and drilled new holes for my catch can to clock it about 60* clockwise so the hoses would clear the intake tube better.
Man, I am in the middle of doing the EXACT same thing! I am super OCD and cannot stand for the hoses to look cramped and rubbing against the intake. I can't use worm-gear hose clamps either (too tacky looking) - I have single-use crimped hose clamps. My OCD won't even let me have the three unused screw holes in the bracket! I may make a new one.

A-TEAM

Reaction score
Funny, one of the comments I always see about why many say the mishimoto catch can is better is because it clears aftermarket intakes(other than Vararam) But looks like even that needs modified for some
It did clear without modification, but i was able to route the hoses a bit neater and remove a funky angle and about 2” of output hose by turning it slightly. Took about 60 seconds with a step bit to make new holes.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man, I like those door sill covers. Unfortunately, I really only need them for the kids on the rear doors. I’ve been searching this afternoon for other kinds & the Tufskinz look to be made with some good grip. Anyone use these by chance?

BSDT

Reaction score
Installed Dee Zee and weathertek mud flaps a few days ago. MBRP exhaust went on today! I really like the sound of it, just wish it was a little louder.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man, I like those door sill covers. Unfortunately, I really only need them for the kids on the rear doors. I’ve been searching this afternoon for other kinds & the Tufskinz look to be made with some good grip. Anyone use these by chance?
I had grip style ones before and hated them. Everything sticks to them and super hard to clean.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had grip style ones before and hated them. Everything sticks to them and super hard to clean.

Ahh that’s sucks. Oh well. I’ll probably have to put them on over some clear PPF or something just until the kids get taller & then I can remove them. Thanks for the heads up!

U

User_63152

Installed Dee Zee and weathertek mud flaps a few days ago. MBRP exhaust went on today! I really like the sound of it, just wish it was a little louder.
MBRP exhaust is the perfect sound and volume, in my opinion. I wouldn't want mine any louder. (y)

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installing tomorrow! This has been MONTHS in the making!
feb21d1cf9b3fc5bec3cd4570805bb10.jpg

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I sorta thought bc of the carbon fiber that it was a stock wheel that was fabricated but figured maybe there’s something more to it since he said it was months in the making but 🤷🏽‍♂️

Wild Bill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Buffed out 2 small scratches, washed & waxed.

Attachments

• RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 63

BSDT

Reaction score
MBRP exhaust is the perfect sound and volume, in my opinion. I wouldn't want mine any louder. (y)
Now that it's been on for a day, I think it broke in and is literally perfect! I wouldn't want it any louder now either to be honest.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that it's been on for a day, I think it broke in and is literally perfect! I wouldn't want it any louder now either to be honest.
I did the MBRP muffler replacement and absolutely love it. Growls on the gas, but silent on the freeway.

Users who are viewing this thread