5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Unclepoot

Reaction score
Nice!

I generally don't keep my cars all that long so I never have been super interested in custom plates. That said, I love this truck and plan to keep it for a long time :)
Yeah man! I’ve never had a vehicle before that I wanted to “tramp stamp”! 😂

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ordered my new custom License plates, a first for me :oops:
I've been thinking about doing this for a while now.

I always said I would get one for that "midlife crisis sports car" but the way things are going, I may as well just do it now.

Hmmm......safety off.....finger on trigger.....

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That price seems so excessive but everything is when sold away from private companies. If the Weather Tech does not work then I'll have to look at something like one of these.
There are aftermarket ones for $120 on eBay.

Watts

Reaction score
That price seems so excessive but everything is when sold away from private companies. If the Weather Tech does not work then I'll have to look at something like one of these.

I got one of the $160 ones off of Amazon and it seems to be the same as the mopar one. Very sturdy and I’m close to the weight limit.

The screws holding the step to the arm vibrated loose so be sure to locktite/torque them .

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
There are aftermarket ones for $120 on eBay.

I got one of the $160 ones off of Amazon and it seems to be the same as the mopar one. Very sturdy and I’m close to the weight limit.

The screws holding the step to the arm vibrated loose so be sure to locktite/torque them .

For me, this is an item that if it fails could be pretty catastrophic for an injury if someone fell badly when it decided to unexpectedly let go.

In theory at least, the OEM one has been tested for function and quality. The cheap knockoffs haven't and the quality of the materials used is unknown. Just my 2 cents.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For me, this is an item that if it fails could be pretty catastrophic for an injury if someone fell badly when it decided to unexpectedly let go.

In theory at least, the OEM one has been tested for function and quality. The cheap knockoffs haven't and the quality of the materials used is unknown. Just my 2 cents.
Exactly. Glad mine came in my BC package. It’s one of those things I never knew I needed until I had one. Sure is better on my knees climbing up in the bed.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly. Glad mine came in my BC package. It’s one of those things I never knew I needed until I had one. Sure is better on my knees climbing up in the bed.
Same here, though my wife and I have both mentioned it would be nice to have one on each side.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got to Van Halen mileage. Hahaha
b57e830fa20091321289914a9e4dc790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread