5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well this week is not starting off very well…. Yesterday I get rear ended and today I get side swiped in a parking lot ☹️☹️☹️☹️ It’s not terrible but the paint is gone and there’s a dent in the door now.

Fortunately the person who hit me stayed and it’s gonna be taken care of but Jesus, two incidents in two days D9FF46BB-78F2-4423-BD09-07599505B48A.jpeg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well this week is not starting off very well…. Yesterday I get rear ended and today I get side swiped in a parking lot ☹️☹️☹️☹️ It’s not terrible but the paint is gone and there’s a dent in the door now.

Fortunately the person who hit me stayed and it’s gonna be taken care of but Jesus, two incidents in two days View attachment 137460
Dang, man. Maybe you should ditch the claymore mine on the hitch receiver and transition to explosive armor:

1661181590167.png

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Fortunately the person who hit me stayed and it’s gonna be taken care of but Jesus, two incidents in two days View attachment 137460
Dang! That seriously sucks dude.

But when things like this happen, one should always ponder how they might be complicit.

Now I'm no accusing you or anything, but red-neck scientists have proven in the past that copulating in your ride is a sure-fire way to get the 'bad juju gods to focus their attention on you. :rolleyes:

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Dang! That seriously sucks dude.

But when things like this happen, one should always ponder how they might be complicit.

Now I'm no accusing you or anything, but red-neck scientists have proven in the past that copulating in your ride is a sure-fire way to get the 'bad juju gods to focus their attention on you. :rolleyes:
I once had a Camry with the 4 banger. I was driving a lot of daily miles so needed something decent on gas. That damn car I swear had bad juju. I was rear-ended twice within 30 days. One time was in the middle of the highway while moving! The other time I was at an intersection creeping forward a bit so I could see around the Jeep next to me (both right lanes were turning lanes). I guess the driver behind me thought I was going. Nope... trying to get a better view my dude and creeping at about 2mph. I was in a tornado on I-95 in it back in 2010. Tons of hail damage. Lastly, car was broken into on the eve of Thanksgiving. So glad to get rid of it! :D

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I once had a Camry with the 4 banger. I was driving a lot of daily miles so needed something decent on gas. That damn car I swear had bad juju. I was rear-ended twice within 30 days. One time was in the middle of the highway while moving! The other time I was at an intersection creeping forward a bit so I could see around the Jeep next to me (both right lanes were turning lanes). I guess the driver behind me thought I was going. Nope... trying to get a better view my dude and creeping at about 2mph. I was in a tornado on I-95 in it back in 2010. Tons of hail damage. Lastly, car was broken into on the eve of Thanksgiving. So glad to get rid of it! :D
Now that’s some bad juju!

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sub box built and amp rack connected to the truck.

The box is sealed: 40 wide, 11 deep, 8 tall. Leaves plenty of room to open the floor bins. The downside is it does sit maybe 1/2-3/4" out from the seat front.
58f0a0a9a8059301ec4bb01185f5f25e.jpg
15b341c354da8691882482ffd35206a1.jpg
806424a986b20c58b90aefff4360d37b.jpg
874789d1335cd839517f50ebec260507.jpg
889ff11afcf0bdcf7f6f032a51e2a06c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
How did you get your seat backs to fold down?

Users who are viewing this thread